banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ pumped!! ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, November 17, 2008
Grr no photos to share yet, that'll have to wait until I'm home again next week methinks.
BUT! I am so pumped right now I just have to share!!
LOVED meeting all the nice, lovely ladies tonight at my class, LOVED finally getting to say hi to Kine (and totally LOVED her "C is for Cookie" bag containing - duh - cookies!! for me!!! :D YUMMY cookies too!) (ok, Anette too but I kinda met her already on friday when I was too early for the Marit Larsen concert (which, by the way - TOTALLY ROCKED, looooooove Marit Larsen!!! Did lots and lots of photos during the concert -- will share a few later on :D) and as she (anette :p) lived like, next door to the concert venue we met up for a lil tea/mocca/beer & chat before I had to go to the concert :D), loved meeting Fatima and Kirsten again & Camilla whom Im pretty positve Ive met before but can't recall where or if I really did or not (you know, avatars can make you think youve seen or met someone before even if you havent met irl :P) :P And all the new & nice ladies (I guess some of them maybe are online too but I am not sure who they are if so...blush)

AND! When I got home I got two totally cool emails waiting for me from Scrapbook Trends, requesting two of my projects for their April-issue - YAY!! *happy* :D (Oh, and Im pubbed in the ST December magazine, hm, wonder if that one is out yet or not, hmmmm)

Right. Luxe Designs is having another one of their Lazy Luxe bloggiveaway - >check this post out for a chance for 40$ worth of Luxe products :D

Also, on a more serious note: This fire in California is affecting a LOT of lives right now. And it's all like, fine and dandy until someone you know are/might be affected. >Bad Girls kits boss Wendy Rago and her family are one of those who have been preparing for a possible evacuation - scary scary - right now I have no idea if she and her family have evacuated or not - I hope not.

5 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ pumped!! ~~'

  1. Lene Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/11/pumped.html?showComment=1226998680000#c196350257395375408'> 9:58 AM

    You have no idea how scary those fires really are! We lived in Lake Arrowhead when they had those really bad fires there and were evacuated for 10 days. Fire came to about 300 meters away!
    Glad to hear you're having fun here in Oslo!

     

  2. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/11/pumped.html?showComment=1227003000000#c1631616044409737546'> 11:10 AM

    Hi Ania - it was great fun to meet you!! Again!?! I enjoyed your class yesterday!!! I had a great time, meating you and see your work and get some of your tips for building a nice layout :-) Thanks a million Ania!!!

     

  3. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/11/pumped.html?showComment=1227091380000#c5276734670746554506'> 11:43 AM

    wow hunny, what a busy bee you have been, sounds like loads of fun though!
    hugs xxx

     

  4. Anette S Said,
    https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/11/pumped.html?showComment=1227113640000#c995882349782030769'> 5:54 PM

    Takk for sist! Måtte plutselig løpe til toget på mandag og fikk ikke sagt skikkelig hadet. Men det tar vi neste gang :) Har gjort ferdig LOene fra kurset nå med tittel og journaling. Skal få lagt de ut i kveld håper jeg.

     

  5. https://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/11/pumped.html?showComment=1227207660000#c5632637667813008909'> 8:01 PM

    hope you had a very good trip...sounds like classes were great!
    yeah you on the SBT mag!!!
    xo

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-