banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Right...

Posted by Ania On Friday, March 18, 2005
Right, been playing with the thought of having my very own blog for a good while now, but never really had the excuse to actually create one...until like, now... it's sorta quite easy to create your own blog here so ...well... jeje :p

I suppose I should write some thoughtful and/or wise words here, but it's kinda really too late here to pretend that I'm the above, so I'll just play around with the settings some more and stuff and save the really wise stuff for later.....=)

So, laters :)

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Right...'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-