banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

o.0

Posted by Ania On Thursday, October 20, 2005
Alright, old news for most I suppose (since it's actually three years old), but check out The Shield if you haven't already. In Norway it's been on Canal + earlier, and although my first thought was "ooh, another great series from the HBO network" it's actually from FX (don't ask me :p). Anyways, it's totally mindboggling and awesome -- I know the phrase might be overused, but it's really a groundbreaking series in its true meaning. Anyways, just got to borrow Season One on DVD from a friend, and woah it's just SO good. Forget everything you thought you've seen about cop series on TV. Watch this one instead - you won't regret. Seriously.

NB: Not for those faint of heart. I guess.

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'o.0'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-