banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ knowing that forever won't be ~~

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Haaa!
I keep finding stuff I've forgotten to share here on my own blog *smirk*
This is a layout I made to the Fancy Pants Designs product-spotlight on Dancing Girl Glitter Cuts :) In case you're wondering - yes - Amalie is holding her hands in her ears...while looking quite sassy if I may say so.... :)

Mmm...so I am sorta fond of the photos from the last meeting with grandma...this is the second time I've scrapped these photos...third if you count the layout w/ the photo of me, grandma and mom...which by the way was the Inspiration du Jour today at the Scrapbooking @ Craftgossip :)

Anyways.
This was my contribution to Pencil-Lines sketch #155, guested by british Annie Bellamy :)
The layout itself is a pretty simple one. Almost close to boring (I like how Carina and Sue did their ribbons btw :) ). But. The photos are the most important part, no? Fancy Pants Designs (paper, chipboards, felt & rubons) + May Arts ribbons. Oh and some prima leaves. Hm. Thinking some more. Maybe I could trim off the edges and adhere it on some kind of brownish cardstock to create a sort of frame. Mm. Think it would improve the layout. Maybe.


Speaking of Fancy Pants Designs. They just opened Get Fancy Studio, where you can purchase digital products and kits made of older collections & stuff. The website itself is pretty darn cutely designed, w/an own gallery for more FP inspiration :) I snagged that screenie off the FP blog - too lazy to do my own ;p

Right.
Off to work some more on the first two-pager in a forever. Hm. Or bed. :p


Title: "Mean" -Pink

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ knowing that forever won't be ~~'

  1. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/10/knowing-that-forever-wont-be.html?showComment=1254898073172#c214810644577451153'> 8:47 AM

    Okay those grandma photos are just too precious!!! LOVE them! Love the layouts too!! ♥

     

  2. Sasha Farina Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/10/knowing-that-forever-wont-be.html?showComment=1254908229041#c7257911759575081757'> 11:37 AM

    oh so yummy.. but then again, you're my IDOL.. so no surprise. miss you so much!

     

  3. Maren Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/10/knowing-that-forever-wont-be.html?showComment=1255007095076#c874911507409614924'> 3:04 PM

    Nydelige bilder med bestemor der! Flotte layouter også! :) Og takk for sist!! :D

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-