banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ More Facebook-headers ~~

Posted by Ania On Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hum.

Seems like I left on a mini vacation without posting the rest of my FB-headers! =)

 

januar

So. January. Taken at the same slope that I used to practice skiing and sledging at my childhood home (a very small/flat slope – perfect for small children :p).

febfeb2feb3feb4

For February I tested four different headers…only used one or maybe two of them though. These is the annual birthday party invitations photos slash look how big you’ve become portraits– Adrian turned twelve.

mars

For March I used this one, an iPhone-photo of the kids and their cousin from one of our small hikes around the home.

 

april

This one’s for April – Amalie turned 8…

påskeheader

One for Easter…ania_mai

May…taken at the bdayparty for Amalie…mai2

Also May…taken during an assignment for the paper – doing a feature on bird spotters at Herdla.

junijuni2

For June I started off with the first header above, although I did consider the latter for a while…

 

juni4

Then wrapped up June with this one, also taken at Herdla.

juli2

July started with this header of Amalie and Kasper..

juli3

And I think I’ll stick to this one from the recent trip to Oslo for the rest of the month…

 

And for those wondering the exact measurements of the Facebook headers…it’s 851px x 315 px if you want to create premade headers …:)

0 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ More Facebook-headers ~~'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-