banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Just so I won't forget.. ~~

Posted by Ania On Sunday, May 06, 2007

My take on the MM sketch. Love the papers & the embies (notice the clever rubonplacement... haa...LOVE that rubon-book from Making Memories....flourishes & icons....pure eyecandy and a joy to just flip thru!) And oh, the title reads "U & I" cause I'm a total cheapass right now and saving my chipboardalphas....hence......this very short title (thanks for the help Dinna =) ). And yes! Am totally in LOVE with these flowers from MM. Been using it on my four last layouts. Only have two left. SO. NEED. MORE! :) Lucky me - Hobbykroken wanted to take these flowers (& more!!) in their store after seeing my cry for help at Minneriket - hopefully they'll get them in stock by next week. So. Must. Have!
And joy. Scrapped me and my beloved. Yay! I love my kids & totally adore them & stuff but it really does feel good scrapping US once in a while too ;) (in a few years he'll forgive me for scrapping pictures of him I'm sure *smoochies*)

Anyways. Off to bed now - tomorrow's (well..today) a new day and we finished painting the childrens room yesterday - got a closet to stuff into that room tomorrow plus more I'm sure! Oh. Note to self. Take pictures of the bed for Em's challenge. Laters ~~

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Just so I won't forget.. ~~'

  1. Helle Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/05/just-so-i-wont-forget.html?showComment=1178435400000#c2945978001139510061'> 9:10 AM

    cool!! Digger stilen din, altså!! Helt enig, det er viktig å scrappe oss gamlingene også av og til. Det tar jeg som en utfordring i dag!
    Lykke til videre med oppussingen, dere høres veldig effektive ut altså! Ha en fin dag.

     

  2. Heidi Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/05/just-so-i-wont-forget.html?showComment=1178437320000#c7973125736093876965'> 9:42 AM

    Nydelig Ania!!!! Digger alt du kommer med for tiden...og IMPONERT over kreativiteten din!!!!

     

  3. Wendy Sue Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/05/just-so-i-wont-forget.html?showComment=1178775060000#c5240370441027193651'> 7:31 AM

    Thanks for taking the challenge -- I love your take on the sketch! :o)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-