Did you see the new Pencil-Lines post?
With the new and enlarged DT we split in two groups, so I’m not due until next week – but do check out what the other girls did this week! :)
This layout was for the product spotlight over at Fancy Pants, on the Vintage Valentine Die Cut Papers :)
I dunno – I may think I’m so hilarious&clever now (spelling “diz” instead of “this” - ha-ha – and if you wondered – that’s to be read as a dry/sarcastic “ha-ha” sortof), no idea how I’ll feel about this in a few years. Ohwell. I like it now though! :p (and yeees I suck at blogtitles too so eh yeah :p)
I dressed the strip-paper up w/white tulle and made a plaid edge outta it on the..eh – edge :p
I really wanted to make this as romantic as possibly, so I grabbed a few very old bits & pieces (old as in being on my table or shelf for YEARS!) to put together this flowery blurb. Kinda like how it turned out :)
The hearts on the die cut paper got the glossy accent-treatment, so the hearts stood out a bit. Pwetty!
Here’s a Hambly layout I did the other day.
I hate how it’s photographed – it’s so much prettier irl. *sigh*
Have I mentioned how I love wideangle+close up?
Shot w/ISO 2500 btw =)
I just followed this girl to a birthdayparty she’s attending, with this little giftbag:
A tube-formed giftbag, made outta Fancy Pants Designs’ “Dancing Girl” papers and stickers.
Although I loved the colors of this collection, I initially wasn’t sure if it was “me” (despite me having a little girl :p) – but it has proven to be quite handy – especially when needing to whip up something for little girls.
The ribbon on the tag is tied to the clip (from an older FP line) which holds the sides of the “bag” together. I purchased a few “Hello, Kitty” watches on ebay for such occasions – but the bag they came in looked drab, so I think I’m gonna make such cute custom bags for all of them whenever needed.
My first CHA box arrived today – sweetness!! (Being an international at CHA times usually sucks – my dt-boxes are either delayed or I don’t get anything until after CHA. But hey, I really shouldn’t complain should I? *cough* ;p)
Anyways. The box was from Pink Paislee – and seriously – it’s gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. You may chose to not believe me, considering I’m on their team and obviously would sort of be impartial and all, but really – I’ve always loved how their products seem so sophisticated and they truly truly do not disappoint this time around at all. Just look at the colors (above) – looovely – and the flip notes!!! Gorgeous! I’m in love!! Check out the peeks on their blog and comment for a chance to win some Pink Paislee goodness you too! :)
Other things I’m looking forward to CHA-wise (from what I’ve seen so far):
- Cosmo Cricket’s collaboration with Core’dinations with awesome cool textured cardstock.
(and their new lines looks pretty dandy aswell – I’ve really loved their last few collections and am glad they’re continuing coming out with stuff I personally like haha)
- I am in love with the bright colors of Lily Bee’s new line appropriately named “Hello Sunshine”! So need to get me some!
- I have to admit I haven’t been that big of a fan of Crate Paper in the past, but there’s something about the colors and design/pattern of the new lines that seem enticing to me.
- I’m intrigued and hope to be able to try out both the Shimmerz Pearlz or Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze, which both seem to be glimmerish paint..?
- Prima always pull out awesome designs and especially gorgeous embellishments – this CHA is no different. I’m especially rooting for the flowers with glitter/glass beads on them and I think I spotted a few lines I wouldn’t mind bringing with me home :)
- Once again Sassafras is different that what’s out there (imo) – lovely (slightly) kitschy & retro. I really love the design, look and colors of the new lines, but am not sure if I would be able to scrap with them. Wouldn’t mind giving it a try though! :D
- October Afternoon hasn’t disappointed with their latest collections, so I’m excited to see what’s new from them – haven’t seen anything yet…
- Collage Press is another small manufacturer that have had lovely lines in the past (I like how they seem to be full of colors and grownup-ish in patterns), so I’m also interested to see what they’ll come out with next.
- And ofcourse – American Crafts and their colors and patterns never fail to make me happy :D (And I’m loving the new Dear Lizzie collection – esp patterns, colors and ribbons!)
- Studio Calico is also worth mentioning – I really like their attempts at the paper-market.
What about you? Seen anything worth drooling over lately?