banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ More photosession-pics: Banglamarie part 2 ~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, February 10, 2011

Y’know, since I decided to join Mari & Trude Julie on their “document-your-feelings-for-February”-thingie, it sort of also meant that I needed to blog more frequently (as if I don't blog a lot already?). Save up too many days and it sort of look…silly? I dunno. So. I guess I’ll share more photosession-images while posting my feeling-list, so here they are, more images from the photosession w/Banglamarie and her family :) Round 1 of these pictures can be seen here by the way.

I found this image pretty darn funny, I had to try edit it accordingly. Leave the nice little girl alone! :p
(it sort of makes me think of Alien(s)…cough..)

Note Amalies right foot – too cute :)

I love the look Amalie gives Lydia here :)

Happy little family :)

Happy mommy & daughter :) (note the legs :) )

Marie’s such a mean auntie ;p (stop poking that poor little girl, this ain’t FB, Marie!)

The images are all done and I’m working on CD-sleeves/card for them now..I love that part of photographing other people…making them personalized CD-sleeves :)

10.02.11

listening: to the church-bells ring at noon. The new office has windows (my old one didn't have any). And with windows there's all kind of sounds; Church-bells from the church next to us and the noises from the kids from the catholic children's school - also next to us...
eating: ...think I'm gonna see if I can find a pumpkin for dinner today..
drinking: warm tea in hopes of not becoming sick (I may be paranoid but IJUSTDONTWANNAGETSICK!)
wearing: wet pants >< (get your minds outta the gutter - it's because it's raining outside :( ) and the worlds worst bedhair
feeling
: slightly grumpy..(but really, it's only my own fault for not being able to judge the weather and dress/bring accessories accordingly..and as SOMEBODY said, I've after all lived here at the rainy West Coast for a good long while..)
weather: SUCKY & RAINY (upset, me, naaah)
wanting: to quit my vice..maybe..
needing: to see my optician soon :/And ugh, a new notebook, the current one met an old banana.....don't ask..
thinking: about pretentiousness, different types of people (stereotypes maybe) and how small I feel next to certain kinds..and that I probably just need to lay off my own prejudices..
enjoying: the cup of coffee I finally caved in for..
wondering: why I keep having weird dreams, and that I should stop letting the dreams affect me (they're just dreams..no?)...sigh..

On yesterdays post about joining design teams:

WillieburgScrapper Said,

1:12 PM

Thanks for the info! It's very useful! I have applied to several teams and have not been picked. When I see who was I realized most manufacturers are more likely pick people they have seen on other manufacturer blogs. I agree they also want active blogs, active forum posters and designers who use their products often which makes perfect sense. I am stepping up the quality of my work and trying to be more innovative in my layouts- sooner or later I figure I will land a spot but if not at the very least I'm innovating and having fun. Congrats on the new job- love your photos!

That's the right attitude, keep having fun while at it! Personally I'm thinking - as long as I have fun I'll keep scrapping.... Best of luck! :)


And lastly - also in conjunction with yesterdays post: Pencil-Lines is doing a design team call! :)
Best of luck to those applying! It's one of my oldest teams, they picked me up when I had just started thinking of trying out for teams :)

6 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ More photosession-pics: Banglamarie part 2 ~~'

  1. Maren Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/02/more-photosession-pics-banglamarie-part.html?showComment=1297369505034#c16742291178054788'> 9:25 PM

    Digger bildene dine som alltiiiid!!! Jeg blir like lykkelig hver gang jeg ser på bildene fra bryllupet! :) Sees vi i morgen?? :)

     

  2. banglamarie Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/02/more-photosession-pics-banglamarie-part.html?showComment=1297370026667#c7227951773754112452'> 9:33 PM

    Knallflotte bilder Ania. Du er helt rå :o)
    Jeg måtte bare skrive pittelitt om deg på bloggen med linker inn til deg.
    Tusen hjertelig takk *klem*

     

  3. Trude Julie Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/02/more-photosession-pics-banglamarie-part.html?showComment=1297370842927#c4587413707565703878'> 9:47 PM

    Utrolig koselige bilder, så dyktig du er. Kanskje jeg skal hyre deg til en fotosession neste gang vi treffes?
    Drømmer er merkelige saker gitt. Håper drømmene roer seg litt.
    Klem

     

  4. Anne-Britt Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/02/more-photosession-pics-banglamarie-part.html?showComment=1297375681818#c3245020964175700148'> 11:08 PM

    Så nydelige bilder du har tatt, som alltid. Du er bare så utrolig dyktig :)

     

  5. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/02/more-photosession-pics-banglamarie-part.html?showComment=1297383406500#c5426351199089105558'> 1:16 AM

    Wonderful fun photos!

     

  6. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/02/more-photosession-pics-banglamarie-part.html?showComment=1297413980934#c1630521732202730310'> 9:46 AM

    Amazing photos - as always!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-