banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Fun with tags..and a layout ~~

Posted by Ania On Sunday, April 29, 2012

tag5

Trying to do some more tags. They’re awesome once you get the hang of it. Not sure I do yet….but if you see say, Keisha Campbell…wow…that woman is amazing w/tags and layouts! A visit to her blog is always inspiring.

tag2

Nevertheless…here’s my attempts on some real simple tags…using stuff from Prima…here – flutterbits and tile…

 

tag3

My favorite Yuki-stamp set….embossed…

tag4

And a more elaborate one, yet simple…love the “charms” dangling, and the flowers used here…yuki1

I also did a layout I was happy with while creating, but now that I look at it afterwards..hm….well, I thought it was prettier while I was working with it! Ever had that feeling?? :/

(at least I enjoyed creating :D)

yuki2

Love the wooden buttons…! This one is from the doodle deux-collection… the papers are from both the doodle deux and Yuki-collections.

yuki3

See that stamped flower? This cling mount stamp set from yuki is by far my favorite stamp-set these days!

yuki4

Ahwell.

Hope your weekend was enjoyable!

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Fun with tags..and a layout ~~'

  1. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/04/fun-with-tagsand-layout.html?showComment=1335739703484#c9187064628244148377'> 12:48 AM

    I'm finding I love tags although I haven't quite mastered them yet! Your's are so pretty especially the more elaborate one. And the layout is beautiful, too!

     

  2. Keisha Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/04/fun-with-tagsand-layout.html?showComment=1337372869262#c4672377588540381712'> 10:27 PM

    your work is stunning! thanks!

     

  3. Nina Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/04/fun-with-tagsand-layout.html?showComment=1337558264326#c8535555795973380546'> 1:57 AM

    Your work is gorgeous! I love it. Thanks for giving me inspiration.

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-