banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Cards, cards, cards…

Posted by Ania On Thursday, January 02, 2014

card

Well actually, it’s just one card…

but lately it seems like it’s pretty much all I do, whenever I get to sit by the scrapping table. Create cards.

card1

Who would have known, eh? I used to think that I could not do cards at all. Not saying that I can now, just saying I do quite enjoy making cards these days..

card2

Especially when I get to play with little bits and pins and trinkets from Maya Road :)

card3These always enhance any project :)

card4

And that’s pretty much all I get time to do these days, with 2013 being full of part time studies and lots of exciting and fun projects and stuff to do at work..

 

nuts

I did manage to sneak in quite a few simpler, smaller tag/gift wrapping projects for Christmas…but I grew tired of photographing them, they all were on the simple side..although this one was a tad more elaborate…

 

Right. Here’s to the new year… I wish for continued exciting projects and to get to explore more amazing stories at work… for more time to do the things I find fun, interesting and meaningful… and for a little more creative me-time in between as well.. :)

1 lovely comment to 'Cards, cards, cards…'

  1. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2014/01/cards-cards-cards.html?showComment=1388745737144#c2200842304064896150'> 11:42 AM

    Wonderfull! I loved...

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-