banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Little Miss F, part 1 ~~

Posted by Ania On Sunday, January 12, 2014

_D3S8664_BW

I visited a little friend today. Her parents, whose wedding I was so fortunate to shoot last year (while little miss F was in her mothers tummy nevertheless), asked me if I wanted to photograph her before Christmas. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the time back then, but they patiently waited for me and well, here’s the pictures =)

_D3S8690

She had just learned how to roll around, and kept doing that a lot of the time. Cute, but stressing for the photographer trying to shoot her away from the edges of the carpet! =)

_D3S8699

She seemed like a thoughtful and serious little missy..

_D3S8720

Who appreciated her cuddly toys…

_D3S8733

Wondering what her parents were up to this particular day.

_D3S8747

Loved shooting a baby once again, it’s been a while!

_D3S8987

Thanks much for letting me photograph her! More photos to come…

0 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Little Miss F, part 1 ~~'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-