banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Winnie teh Elphie

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, August 02, 2005
[Winnie teh Elephant]Lookie, I found the most cutest little thing the other day that I just *had* to have...isn't he cute?? :) He's now accompanying my chellphone, dressed like a little blue elephant...

I tried to convince Simen to take the other one (Winnie teh Dolphin), but he simply refused to :(

<3 cute things!

By the way, have I ever mentioned how I love Monty Pythons songs? Their texts are always splendid, and they have a way to make the sound/theme/arrangements really fit.....they're simply really small masterpieces....."Eric the half-a-bee", "Every sperm is sacred" (love how they mix the boychoir in and let them sing parts solo and stuff), "Lumberjack", the theme to the Brian movie (never really fancied the "Always look on the bright side" one though), "Sit on my face" (*blush*), "I like chinese" & so on....

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Winnie teh Elphie'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-