banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Pencil Lines and PF ~~

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Pencillines went live on sunday (I know, I'm soo late posting) and our guestedsigner was noone other but the fabby Shimelle - you know - the gal of cupcakes & classes and stuff :) I'm in a period where I'd rather scrap other stuff but my children (shockin I know) - so...these photos are from Stavanger - me & Ingunn havin some fun w/our cams....(yes I took the piccie in landscape but I cropped it for this layout). Lovelove these Maya Road chipboards!!! Need to buy more - they're so totally cool & versatile!

We went to the childrens grandma to have dinner on sunday too. When we were done Adrian wanted them both to play WoW, only that grandma's laptop didn't quite work - the laptop woudln't do the latest patch so she coudln't log on to WoW. So while they were lookin at her laptop she mumbled to herself that she might buy a new pc because the laptop was starting to get old and stuff, and Adrian wondered why she didn't do it straight away. "It's expensive" she explained - "but I could still do it - I could buy a whole new computer for myself and then knit socks for you for Christmas. That would be the only thing you'd get for Christmas though, because a new computer costs a lot of money.". Adrian thought about this for a while then brightened up "But if you wish for a computer for Christmas, that would solve it all - you wouldn't have to spend anything and could buy Christmaspresents for us still!!" Yey! He's got it figured out alright! :p

Here's my best buddy atm btw. I've got a toothache but can't figure out where it comes from!! Am going back to the dentist today to remove my wisdom-tooth in an hour (WISH ME LUCK!!!!!) and to repair a minor cavity - hoping either will solve my problem. Originally wanted to show you two of my latest Christmas-creations but time's running out - gotta run. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow for sure!! :)

5 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Pencil Lines and PF ~~'

  1. Aquarell Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/12/pencil-lines-and-pf.html?showComment=1196774160000#c7050604503976292802'> 2:16 PM

    Oooh, ikke noe godt med tannverk...
    Håper du blir kvitt den snart...
    Flott LO du hadde laget!:D

     

  2. iris Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/12/pencil-lines-and-pf.html?showComment=1196779800000#c5829844436907727424'> 3:50 PM

    ahhh!! Another fun and fab layout! So which won? Canon or Nikon? :) And congrats on the new site you are involved in! You are making waves - huge waves Ania! All the best! You deserve it and even more.

     

  3. _Kine Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/12/pencil-lines-and-pf.html?showComment=1196843220000#c6954309406020169295'> 9:27 AM

    Au, au, tannverk! Jeg har tatt 3 visdomstenner i år og mistenker at den siste også må ut. Det er noe herk. Lykke til!! *klem*

     

  4. Birgit Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/12/pencil-lines-and-pf.html?showComment=1196925300000#c622346762911249125'> 8:15 AM

    Your layout is so beautiful. I love this!!!

     

  5. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/12/pencil-lines-and-pf.html?showComment=1196933040000#c2962830941407748756'> 10:24 AM

    What a beautiful layout, Ania!!

    I hope you're feeling better! :)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-