banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ If a song could get me you ~~

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Suppose I should share my last (well..latest - might not be entirely done with Christmas yet) Christmas-layout. Or well, it's just a cardholderthingie so I can make sure last years Christmas-cards won't be like, all spread out (I'm bad like that) and stuff.. and oh by the way, as the last few weeks has been such a blur - I've forgotten to say thank you to a few for the gorgeous and cute cards and photos I've recieved for Christmas...so apologizes and thank you so much if any of you who sent me cards are reading!! (Anette - LOVED the peacock!) :)

I made two big pockets - used a combo of sewing and thick and sturdy 3dfoam (used for framing) to make the pockets...I've used Fancy Pants Designs stuff here - the background is from their Arctic Chill line (LOVE this particular paper - perfect for backgrounds) and the rest is from the Happy Holidays line...I'm particulary fond and proud of the transparency ("Tis the Season") which is layered over the pocket-paper - loved this transparency but was so unsure of how to actually use it. Put together this layout (sans adhering/sewing) while scrapping with Eli - spent all day chatting and youtubing (haha) and like, an hour before I had to go we were like, uh, yeah, suppose we should get around to do what we were supposed to do...scrap?? :p Finished the layout a few days later :p Thanks for the time together :) And tomorrow's another day of scrapping with friends - looking forward to it! :)

Ps. Hate titles, so I have decided to use songtitles and part of lyrics from now on. Methinks. Will try to anyways.

Todays title from If a song could get me you - Marit Larsen.

5 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ If a song could get me you ~~'

  1. Sonja Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/01/if-song-could-get-me-you.html?showComment=1231945320000#c8515576061962188596'> 4:02 PM

    Utrolig kul kortholder. Er så usikker på om jeg skal scrappe julekortene jeg fikk eller ikke (",) Gleder meg til i morgen!!!

    Klem, S

     

  2. Eli Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/01/if-song-could-get-me-you.html?showComment=1231951260000#c5483019201953525720'> 5:41 PM

    Ja vi fikk jo scrappet litt *knis* Flott ble den Ania - og jeg må lage noe sånt jeg også. Greit å ha kortene samlet et sted. Blir kjekt i morgen!! Klem

     

  3. Linn Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/01/if-song-could-get-me-you.html?showComment=1231963860000#c1764953376286278560'> 9:11 PM

    så stilig kortholder!

     

  4. Anette S Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/01/if-song-could-get-me-you.html?showComment=1232040840000#c5090164025550861907'> 6:34 PM

    Så bra at du likte den lille fuglen! Pusekatten min klarte nesten å spise den opp før jeg fikk sendt den, men den kom fra det uten skavanker! :) Så utrolig lurt å lage to lommer! Da blir det jo ekstra kult og layouten blir ikke sånn kjempetykk på ett sted, liksom!

     

  5. Sasha Farina Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/01/if-song-could-get-me-you.html?showComment=1232076960000#c1211657767119906589'> 4:36 AM

    such a great idea !!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-