Ms. Coe reminded me that I was still very much alive (I guess I am) and that I should get my ass back on track with FFF. A very much needed kick, thank you! (and I miss you too :) ) :D
- My kids. My silly kids. I haven't pulled the camera out as often as I would have liked lately. Which is just as well I guess, considering the unnecessary (???) space I usually spend on them on the disk :p And I hate the (lack of) light and stuff. But ohwell. Still. I need to be reminded how silly they can be at times. Like when Adrian claims that Amalie can fly with her butterflywings. And a little bit of help from him ;p Love you :)
It's been a while since I purchased wine just for "fun". Like, a glass or two (or three) in the evenings at the weekend. Yum. Much needed!
- SO excited about the new Hambly stuff!! Check out the wings and little circles here!!! YESS!!!! Lovelovelove the old mod circles - but have secretly wished they would make some of the patterns into fullfledged patterns kinda like, in addition - and yay!
- One of my fave new stuff from Fancy Pants must surely be the Mixed Media books. Can't wait to play around with these myself! And Im so in awe and jealous of the fellow DT-girls who have gotten around to play with the new stuff already. Me wanna too!!
- World of Warcraft. Have really enjoyed playing more again lately. I do enjoy the pve-stuff, am not and have never been much for pvp..enjoying raiding and instancing with friends.. hope they'll put in some new instances soon :)
- Oh, adding a 6th - CHA is here and I love the peeks all around -- I haven't been following the new stuff closely as I have used to, but I did note that I surely would not mind most of what Sassafras, October Afternoon, Prima, Pink Paislee, Websters Pages and actually Basic Grey comes out with too (have a love-hate-relationship to their papers..but theyre really too darn awesome this time). Oh, and did you see the new Fiskars-punches?? Must-have!! Some KI aswell, and I simply love the boldness that is American Crafts :) *sighs*
Keep having the house full of kids - friends of Adrian dropping by all the time. Lots of noise. Cute boys and girls though, and Amalie loves to try and hang around them :)
Listening to the Cranberries atm. Enjoyed listening to Tori Amos all evening yesterday while sipping wine and raiding. I think I'll do No Doubt tomorrow. Waiting and longing for the new releases from Hambly, Fancy Pants and Luxe to arrive - the two first ones have been sent, while the latter will be sent next month. I'm so bad when it comes to waiting. Feels like I can't do much now when I know new stuff will be arriving soon :p And I need to get started with ordering new Prima-samples for future classes - but darn how am I supposed to be able to pick what I want to work with -- their new stuff is just amazing :D Got another mini-book picked up by Scrapbook Trends. Yay. Oh. And I spent 35minutes on Wii Fit yesterday, yay me ;p My tummy aches now tho *cough*
Todays title: "Zombie" by the Cranberries