banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ does she speak eloquently ~~

Posted by Ania On Friday, September 03, 2010
I posted this layout on the Pink Paislee blog the other day.

wordit

I dunno. I’ll admit it, I like this layout. Despite the ambivalent feelings I’ve put in this.
It has, however, after two days, not garnered any comments on the Pink Paislee blog so far. I guess it’s too controversial (how come?), and/or people dunno what to say (most likely). Or it’s really an ugly layout and I don’t see it because of the feelings invested in it.

wordit_cu4Nevertheless, I’m glad I scrapped it. I like the mix between the lovely and the not so lovely (like, the heart and the spidey-button. I HATE and am terrified by spiders). wordit_cu1

And to play with bling.
This layout consists of a mix of all the new collections by the way, Parisian Anthology, Hocus Pocus and Sweetness.wordit_cu2

And I love the new shape of the flip notes.wordit_cu3And I’ll say it again. It’s funny how words can change personal connotations, turn into meaning something completely opposite for one self. And I think it’s weird that if I see or hear that word, I get ever so slightly physically sick. Still. So thank you so much for doing that to me.

(yes yes the latter was tongue in chic if you didn’t get it :p)

Nevertheless.

In other scrappy news:

  • Fancy Pants Designs are looking for new designers - here's their Creative Team Call! It's been a true delight to design for them the past years (hm, I think it's been two and half years? Or maybe just two..), and a scrappy dream come true to me. Do apply if you're lovin' their designs - you won't regret :)

Have a nice weekend – I know I will, with good friends to practice my English with for the upcoming PACS-classes ;)

Title: “You Oughta Know” – Alanis Morissette.

4 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ does she speak eloquently ~~'

  1. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/09/does-she-speak-eloquently.html?showComment=1283531559502#c1080710402532481179'> 6:32 PM

    I wouldn't take it personally. I was just perusing the Pink Paislee blog and I noticed that not many of the posts get many comments. I wonder why that is?
    Apart from sharing your aversion to the 'creepy' embellishments on the page, I do love the concept of it, and the flip-notes book is an amazing idea. I love the way you've mixed up all these collections with such wonderful results!
    xx

     

  2. Kathy Martin Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/09/does-she-speak-eloquently.html?showComment=1283601710648#c5575107598049435860'> 2:01 PM

    Wow...eerie spooky fun!

     

  3. Aquarell Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/09/does-she-speak-eloquently.html?showComment=1283627043041#c6717056708694599803'> 9:04 PM

    Flott LO! :D

     

  4. Ann Hedvig Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/09/does-she-speak-eloquently.html?showComment=1283716826669#c3223803594242754207'> 10:00 PM

    Gratulerer så mye med dagen! :o)

    Og takk for at jeg fikk være prøvekanin i går, dette klarer du med glans!!

    klem

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-