banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Goodbye, Pencil-Lines ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, March 28, 2011

231_a

So, this is it. My last, official contributions to Pencil-Lines. LG guested and created the sketch we used, #231, and funnily enough we actually used the same patterned paper for this one as well.

It’s been three+ wonderful years with Pencil-Lines, but well, all good things has to come to an end – it’ll be somewhat funny and weird not having to do PL anymore..Thank you so much for the wonderful time together, Anna + PL!! It will be fun to follow the new team on the sideline :)

231_a_cu

Nevertheless..the papers are from Pink Paislee (from the Sweetness-collection), and the flowers from Prima and Kort & Godt.

231_b

I decided that since it was my last, official contributions (and I really liked the sketch as well), I might aswell do another CD-card (plus, I needed to make two of’em at once, so :p). Once again – papers and stickers from Pink Paislee (Starlight-collection)…I really like this collection, despite it being “4th of July”-themed – it’s still not that typical and quite versatile enough that I’ve used it a lot in the past. Am actually creating a layout with these papers atm too…

231_b_cu

As you might notice, I turned the sketch some for this one.


And since there’s been quite a bit of photos on my blog lately, I figured I’d throw in another card, hm?

card

A quick card I created for my mother-in-law, who needed a card for her sister’s birthday. I used a mix of Fancy Pants (the base), 3ndypapir (the illustration of the girls + butterflies), Hambly Screenprints (love the birdcage-motif – one sheet of that transparency lasts forever the way I use them and is perfect for such cards/layouts :) ) and flowers from Kort&Godt and Prima.

card_cu1

I sprayed the image with glimmer-mist, it doesn’t show too well here but shimmers in reality :)

card_cu2

I love to pair two or more butterflies like this – it’s become pretty popular lately, and hey, one have to admit it looks better than just one butterfly alone? :)

card_cu3

Oh, and even a leftover-strip of Pink Paislee snuck in..haha..actually the same scrap I used for the first card in this post I just discovered :)

 

I do have a number of layouts I’ve created lately – but am not able to share yet (I think I count three or four waiting to be shared). Just sayin’, since it might seem like I’ve gone total cardmaker-y on you. I promise I have not. Not entirely, anyways :)

 

And for my yarn-friends (you know who you are!) – this looks like a great idea, doesn’t? Or will the birds think that’s like, food, and that’ll be bad? Eeh…

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Goodbye, Pencil-Lines ~~'

  1. Kate Yetter Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/03/goodbye-pencil-lines.html?showComment=1301319681024#c4861626402082323815'> 3:41 PM

    Such beautiful cards! I especially like the first one.

     

  2. Nati Tristan Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/03/goodbye-pencil-lines.html?showComment=1301333375678#c5129599355475201411'> 7:29 PM

    This is all gorgeous work!

     

  3. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/03/goodbye-pencil-lines.html?showComment=1301352462711#c2075057364661222901'> 12:47 AM

    Beautiful cards! I especially love the one made for your mother-in-law's sister.

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-