banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Your biggest fan just invited me to her birthday… ~~

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, May 25, 2011

starcard1

A few weeks ago the kiddo walked up to me letting me know that “Your biggest fan just invited me to her birthday. You gotta make her an amazing card!”.

Uhm. Let’s just say that in my kiddos class I’m quite renown for my cards, haha. They’ve been fawning over the cards the kiddo takes with him to various bday-parties, even the most simple ones..

Nevertheless. What do you do when your kids puts this kind of responsibility on your shoulders?

Uhm, just your best ;)

starcard2

I came across this starfolded card at Pysseltagens blog – created by BellaMio (thank you!). You can find the how-to-video directly at YouTube here as well.

I used Crate Paper’s Pink Plum and Paper Doll collections here. The letters comes from Basic Grey and the numbers from Pink Paislee. I didn’t decorate it at all, I think it looked pretty enough on its own sort of.starcard3

The card is pretty easy by the way, it’s just a bit of nitpicking w/the untraditional shapes (I hate dislike using the ruler and to be careful and stuff) so I’m not sure if I’ll do this one too often. Must be a special occasion if so. Like, impressing my biggest fan ;)

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Your biggest fan just invited me to her birthday… ~~'

  1. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/05/your-biggest-fan-just-invited-me-to-her.html?showComment=1306323423360#c2148951150747787691'> 1:37 PM

    Oh, my goodness! This will definitely impress your number 1 fan, Ania!
    What a cool card. Never seen anything like it. :)

     

  2. Trude Julie Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/05/your-biggest-fan-just-invited-me-to-her.html?showComment=1306325648061#c4127645080147701280'> 2:14 PM

    What a cute card, I bet she'll be impressed :D

     

  3. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/05/your-biggest-fan-just-invited-me-to-her.html?showComment=1307052332165#c309798940239915622'> 12:05 AM

    (Yay! The comment box is back. It wasn't here for awhile. Anyway...) I bet your #1 fan loved this card. I don't think she'll ever get one like it!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-