banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Maya Road & Lily Bee Designs Swap ~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, November 17, 2011

lilybee_web

Psst. There’s a swap thingie going on between Maya Road and Lily Bee Designs – and as a part of the MR dt I’m happy to share my contribution to the blog swap.

Here’s the first blogpost, and here’s the 2nd. There’ll be a new post coming up Friday with your last chance to comment for the giveaway :) And on the Lily Bee-blog there’s more chances to win stuff too!

lilybee_cu1

I’m especially happy because I actually managed to use the zipper trims, which I’ll admit find difficult to use (check out how Shelley used the zippers in her binder in the same MR blogpost as mine! Lovesit!)

lilybee_cu2

And I’m happy because I’ve been wanting to try out Lily Bee papers for a while now, when this chance came along. The papers sure didn’t disappoint! Loved the colors & patterns!

lilybee_cu3

Maya Road products: Microfelt birds - brights, Ledger transparencies - black, Snowflake transparencies - white, Kraft doilies, Jonathan mini chipboard letters, Trinket pins (Crystal Star, Crystals), Blossoms (Alterable Vintage Lace flowers, Light Pink and Dark Pink Felt beaded, Golden Yellow and Turquoise Ruffle Blossoms), Small Organiza Roses ribbon - pink, Sky Blue Zipper Trim, Butterfly chipboard set.

Lily Bee products: Stationery Tangerine paper, Stationery Slushie paper, Head over Heels Dreamy paper

 

Ps. Thanks for the lovely comment Rosemary, on missing my layouts! Honestly I've been missing creating them myself too…:p But more often than not I’m not satisfied with the layouts I make these days, so I turn to cards instead…to save myself the frustration that ensues. BUT I had fun making this one and felt like making more, so here’s to hoping that feeling will last! =)

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Maya Road & Lily Bee Designs Swap ~~'

  1. rosemary Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/11/psst.html?showComment=1321564985659#c7150401210351894842'> 10:23 PM

    So happy to see that you check your comments! Loved this Lily Bee swap layout too, your sense of color is really unique.

     

  2. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/11/psst.html?showComment=1321573536874#c2066891365084229215'> 12:45 AM

    Beautiful layout! Love the snowflakes peeking through.

     

  3. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/11/psst.html?showComment=1321602424424#c5697495337655736832'> 8:47 AM

    This is so pretty! I love all the colors and patterns!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-