banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Some more layouts… ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, November 28, 2011

brannstj

Let’see… I haven’t shared my Prima-layouts, so here they are.

Honestly, when I create stuff I’m not too happy about, I usually try to create something else to “make up” for it…but experience have shown that oftentimes I get more comments on the stuff I’m not too wild about myself…I dunno..maybe can people see that it wasn’t top notch, and feel sorry for me and comments on it to make me feel better..? Or, most likely (I hope :p) – taste differs. It’s just the way it is. Nevertheless. Above layout is “just ok”. Didn’t really feel it though. But! It feels nice having scrapped the photos (from an open day at the firestation, a yearly tradition around here..think the kid’s been there three times in a row now).

sweetlove1

So I created this one with the leftovers….much better imo, and it made me feel better having done a layout I was more happy about... my gorgeous sister & her boyfriend..

sweetlove2

I especially love this little detail: Crackle accents upon the letters. Turned out really cool. And again, love the Hambly overlays – love that one sheet goes a long way – I’ve used this one forever in cards and as accents to layouts. Perfect little details :)

sweetlove3

Love the felt-leaves – so pretty! Adds such a nice touch to any project…here I just used one leaf…but it looks pretty when you use two upon each others too..

sweetlove4

 

rosemary Said,

5:40 AM

Looks yummy... 'tis the season to bake! Oh and I was wondering if you are going to do a december daily type thing?

Uuh, this reminds me that I haven’t turned my February daily-blogthingie into a mini as I intended to do yet…so err, nope. Actually, I’ve tried to do that a few years and fallen short every time apart from last year, which can be found here. Not going to set myself up for another failure this year though when I know I have a lot on my plate before Christmas..am even working this Christmas, yay me.. I do admire those who’s disciplined enough to do one – I know how much it can take. I guess I’ll just try to snap at least one photo every day & turn it into a mini sometime next year. Hmm. Yeah. Will definitely try to snap a photo every day so I have something I can do later when I have a little more time… You gave me something to think about :)

1 lovely comment to '~~ Some more layouts… ~~'

  1. rosemary Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/11/some-more-layouts.html?showComment=1322625298971#c7970265064529295155'> 4:54 AM

    Terribly sorry to hear you will have to work on this Christmas holiday :( It certainly will be wonderful if you post some of your photos of the day--I always look fwd to your inspiring winter posts

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-