banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Fun With Tin ~~

Posted by Ania On Sunday, May 13, 2012
box1
I love the little tin boxes I got from an earlier colleague. I dread the day when I run outta them *sigh* Nevertheless. Here’s the giftbox created for my nephew, the one who got confirmed the other day. I must say. There’s not much to chose from if you want to create a masculine-ish card / layout out there. box2
But there’s something at least! I used papers from October Afternoon and DCWV, and embellishments from Maya Road. Like the Kraft Journaling tags, the Roadsign-chipboard and the transparent ticket border.
box3
Happy Sunday, and Happy Mothers Day to those celebrating it today! :)

1 lovely comment to '~~ Fun With Tin ~~'

  1. Aquarell Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/05/fun-with-tin.html?showComment=1336946139599#c7135496438328718705'> 11:55 PM

    Kjempekult konfirmasjonskort! Så smart å bruke en sånn liten boks. :)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-