banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Oh, Baby! ~~

Posted by Ania On Sunday, August 26, 2012

Remember the old baby collections Oh, Baby! Boy and Oh, Baby! Girl by Basic Grey?

Hands down the best baby collection out there ever, methinks..these papers has been with me through numerous attempts on destashing my paper collections…. (how old are these papers really? From 2006?)

Nevertheless. Was asked to create a baby card for a colleague, and well, last time I went through my papers to destash stuff I came across these and thought; mkay fine, once again –  I’ll keep these – but next time I’m supposed to create something that has with babies to do – I’m totally digging into these papers! No mercy!

sverre1

So…I totally did!

Added small accents from Prima, Hambly Screenprints and Maya Road (love the vintage wood rabbits!).

Based the card upon this sketch found on the Basic Grey blog.

sverre3

Even managed to sneak in these fun & cute elements on the inside of the card.

sverre2

And remembered to actually use one of my many “handmade” stamps on the back of the card (yay me..I’m so bad at remembering to add these…this one’s from Craft Origine).

Hope the people getting this card will like it…!

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Oh, Baby! ~~'

  1. Aquarell Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/08/oh-baby.html?showComment=1346051567730#c5831071410280031869'> 9:12 AM

    Å dette var et fint kort! Basic Grey sine gamle kolleksjoner var flotte, liker de fortsatt bedre enn de nyere...

     

  2. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/08/oh-baby.html?showComment=1346366783676#c4218125026705769356'> 12:46 AM

    Adorable card!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-