banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Life is funny....

Posted by Ania On Thursday, May 18, 2006
Cutest little baby ever!

I could have had another baby by now. A girl or a boy half a year older than Amalie. I would have loved him or her very much. But life just didn't turn that way. I'm not sad about that anymore. I got Amalie, the cutest, most wonderful little girl on earth ever (to me anyways :P). I wouldn't have had her if the other baby was allowed to live. Weird huh. Cause I can't imagine life without Amalie. Did I mention she's the cutest little girl ever? :) But yes. Sometimes, on rainy days like this, I do happen to think about the other baby I didn't get to meet. And feel a bit sad. And sorta thankful, 'cause I wouldn't have had Amalie if not.

Ohwell.

Some pictures from yesterday - May 17th - Norways National Day :)

Here's Adrian, not really behaving, but having fun nevertheless :p


Here's me trying to be a bit artsy - spinning around while taking pictures at slow shutterspeed.

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Life is funny....'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-