banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

gøy på landet..

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, December 27, 2006

gøy på landet.., originally uploaded by aniia.

Alright..seems like I can only email one picture at a time or else the message will duplicate itself while displaying the different pictures in their own posts...and I attached three pictures and only two made it through. Ohwell :) Just wanted to blog from my mobile for once..:p Visiting a "cityfarm" in between the shopping....I got around to visit one of the local scrapstores, but didn't buy that much - just some papers and a large, cool monogram (MM 8" 'A' ). I want to scrap, but that'll have to wait till I'm back home - in the meantime I'm busy taking lots of pictures :)

Edit: Not sure why the last picture didn't make it to blogger - but it made it to flickr at least - here it is. The quality of the pictures taken with the N73 amazes me. At least when both the objects and the photographer both stands still and there's plenty of light all around :P

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'gøy på landet..'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-