banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Sharing..my fave artist atm... ~~

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, June 11, 2008
So. My PC is up and running but experiencing some occasional problems..which should be troubleshooted & hopefully eliminated soon... the graphic-card (GeForce 8800GT) is performing okayish I guess, although it keeps getting pretty heated up when running Age of Conan...which is solved by upping the fans performance a bit higher than the manufactured 25% (Atm it's running okayish at 60%). Age of Conan...well...it's playable for sure, just reached level 20 and got out from the newb island ready to play in the "real world" ...we'll see how this goes :) In the two days I have played I have fallen in the water like four times and gotten stuck three times, once so stuck that even the /stuck command didn't work so I had to gate....my husband thinks it's an amazing feat of mine cause he's been playing this game for a few weeks already and just doesn't get how I do that :)

Anyways. I *think* the calibration of the monitor went well in the end (I am using Spyder2Express for calibrating), but as I still haven't gotten my PS over on this PC I can't tell for sure yet.. I miss editing!! Have so many piccies that awaits......

Ohwell. Such a boring post - sorry! It's just that I like to share whats on my mind and right now it's that ;P

So - I just discovered Jason Mraz - well, I saw him appearing on MAD tv a few years ago, noted that I liked his style but never checked him out closer kinda, but now I have and YAY I love him!! He has a new album out - "We sing, we dance, we steal things" and he's actually in Norway July 4th (In Oslo - BUMMER!!!!!!!). I love love love these songs of his; "Lucky" (beautiful sweet and mellow duet with Colibe Caillat), "I'm yours" (quirky and funky) and the old song "Wordplay" (even more quirky...upbeat..love the musicvid :D) (also, check out "Geek in Pink").

Below are some YouTube vids of the abovementioned songs :) Do check them out.....enjoy :)





1 lovely comment to '~~ Sharing..my fave artist atm... ~~'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/06/sharingmy-fave-artist-atm.html?showComment=1213351080000#c3348164506798831972'> 11:58 AM

    Fantastisk fine sanger, så bra tips! Sitter å hører Lucky om igjen og om igjen :)
    Og som alltid lager du mye kult/fint/stilig, gøy å stikke innom her :)

    God helg!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-