- Give her five minutes in new clothes/being newly bathed and she'll look like a gypsy in no time.
- She'll blend talking and signing/pantomine quite naturally - she knows some sign-language and when she comes to parts where she or something she's telling about is doing something specific and/or she has no word for it she'll show it with her bodylanguage instead.
- She loves doing car-sounds with her little tongue sticking out (and unfortunately - yeah, with salvia all over the place too).
- She loves the trampoline - calling it "hoppeline".
- When we drive out she'll always say "goodbye house, goodbye hoppeline".
- She pretty much always wants to do whatever her bigbrother does. He "abuses" it sometimes - but only for the greater good - like when he knows she has to go bathe or sleep or eat specific stuff when she doesn't want to - he'll pretend he's gonna do so too and she'll follow.
- She LOVES milk!!! Drinks a lot and she'll often take milk or water over soda. Hopefully it'll last for a while.
- She loves mayonnaise on her bread.
- She'll fold her hands, look at you with her big eyes and say "pleeeeeaseeeeeee" (yep, in english - learned that from her bigbro) when she wants something.
- She likes to play Drome Racers on the PC. Don't wanna learn how to navigate with the mouse though.
Posted by Ania On Monday, August 04, 2008
|This post was:|