banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ I know I can shoot my own arrows ~~

Posted by Ania On Saturday, August 28, 2010

rockstar_card rockstar_openThis is a card I created for Fancy Pants Designs’ productspotlight on the “Like Father Like Son”-cards (the paper, that is). The line is, as the name says, excellent for working on masculine stuff with, and we all know that it’s rare when it comes to scrapbooking & products. At least that’s the impression I personally have.

annealbumHere’s a peek on one of the classes I’ll teach at PACS – the minialbum-one. Its mainsponsors will be Elle’s Studio and 3ndypapir.  And hey, notice my fancy nail? Amalie insisted on decorating my nails with her makeup-plaything.

 

The days are filled with lots of reading (it’s true!), lectures, thinking about my thesis/paper (I’m not quite sure which word is right?), freelancing and – when time allows – scrapbooking. Oh, and if you’ve been wondering why I’m not available at my cellphone for the moment being (come on, you’ve been wondering *cough* ;p) – you can read all about it at my other blog here (in Norwegian).

 

Title: “Dangerous and sweet” - Lenka

4 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ I know I can shoot my own arrows ~~'

  1. Lizzie Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-know-i-can-shoot-my-own-arrows.html?showComment=1283023514068#c7265626906445653891'> 9:25 PM

    That's a great card, Ania! I like how you've put some decoration inside too.

    The mini-album course looks good - have a great time teaching it! Love the cute finger-nail.

    I think your word for your college/university paper is either Thesis - if it's scientific - or Dissertation - if its a paper about something else. I think that's right... Anyway, good luck!

     

  2. Grylla Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-know-i-can-shoot-my-own-arrows.html?showComment=1283030350011#c6385415153846477040'> 11:19 PM

    Kult at du skal ha kurs på PACS. Er det bare du som skal nedover fra norge eller? Må si det frister litt å om ikke annet å stikke innom og hilse på. Er jo bare 3 timer unna med bil ;)

     

  3. banglamarie Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-know-i-can-shoot-my-own-arrows.html?showComment=1283038386336#c8126969623430415502'> 1:33 AM

    PACS-kursene dine ser spennende ut! De er heldige som får deg ned dit :)
    Ønsker deg lykke til!

    ...og jeg fniser litt av mobilhistorien din ;)

     

  4. Aquarell Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-know-i-can-shoot-my-own-arrows.html?showComment=1283154152624#c219556691325346016'> 9:42 AM

    Kjempeherlig kort! :)
    Og god tur på PACS!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-