banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ My Maya Road CHA samples ~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, July 21, 2011

Oy! Just wanted to share my Maya Road CHA samples now that I got the greenlight to share them! Hooray! =)

ania_accordion8_web_thumb

First, there’s this accordion-mini which’s my favorite methinks, had great fun pondering and figuring out what to do and what to add to this one. And uhm, lemme tell you – it might look quick and easy and it sort of is, but all the filing and waiting for drying and small details and stuff made this take quite a while to complete still! There’s lots of photos for this one, so I figure I’ll just link the 2peas-gallery post and additionally, embed the galleryslideshowthingie here for the complete images..

The thought behind this? Well, A is for Arrows, B is for Bird, C is for Cup of Tea, D is for Dame, E is for Edible (the pumpkin :p) and F is for flower….I used mostly Pink Paislee, lots of the new stuff from Maya Road and quite a bit of paint, glitter, crackle glossy stuff and hm yeah…that’s it I think.







ania_wellies1_web

And then we have this, the wellies boots mini album, dressed up in Crate Paper and lots of Maya Road bits and pieces. 2peas-link here.






ania_wallet1_web

This canvas wallet is pretty awesome, but I had no good ideas as to what I’d do with mine I’ll admit. But – just look at Rondas – I’ll try that next time! :)

ania_wallet2_web

Lovelove the bejewelled button here…! And the houndstooth-flower!

ania_canvas_web

Then they made us all like, make a canvas about ourselves. Or well, canvas w/pic of ourselves on it. I’m like, whaa…I hate the camera….but hey, look at me – I slapped 8 piccies of me on this one! Haaa! *wink*

Looks pretty easy uh? Well, I’ll tell you – I love these minialphas, they’re superb and perfectly sized for my use – but honestly? All this fiddling with the paint and spray and glitter and stuff and drying stuff? Makes it take oh so long time (sure sure I know – heating gun…well sure, but I’m also lazy – so I just do each word then let them dry while doin other stuff :p Nevertheless. Papers – various Pink Paislee-papers (I whitepainted the background, love the look!).

Some more closeshots:

canvas_cu2_webcanvas_cu3_webcanvas_cu4_webcanvas_cu5_webcanvas_cu1_web

Hmmm that’s it when it comes to my Maya Road stuff this CHA! Had like 4 or maybe 5 days to complete’em all so I’m happy with how these turned out that considered!

5 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ My Maya Road CHA samples ~~'

  1. Aud R. Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-maya-road-cha-samples.html?showComment=1311272268556#c4230959975823482037'> 8:17 PM

    Oioioi, så mye stilig det var her! De collagene var utrolig fancy! (Men jeg liker jo generelt alt du lager)

     

  2. Bente Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-maya-road-cha-samples.html?showComment=1311274295422#c8234168326880290014'> 8:51 PM

    ÅÅÅååååååååå, så utrolig digg;) Du er SÅÅÅÅÅ best:)) Og masse heldig som får leke deg med alle de utrolig kule produktene:)))

     

  3. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-maya-road-cha-samples.html?showComment=1311288572674#c5611531640171791878'> 12:49 AM

    Wonderful projects. Love the wallet--perhaps it could be used as a case for a pocket camera.

     

  4. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-maya-road-cha-samples.html?showComment=1311316151400#c1597534380172652917'> 8:29 AM

    Love this~

     

  5. Sasha Farina Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-maya-road-cha-samples.html?showComment=1311348735890#c189383976610682701'> 5:32 PM

    what is this attack in oslo ? you're not near there, right? your address said nothing oslo on it.. anyway, pls check in. email me, or whatever. i'll be waiting.

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-