banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Hostress gift bag ~~

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SP_bag1

Over at the Glue Arts blog there’s a whole series of what you can do with a Scor-Pal.
I’ve been drooling for one in like, forever, but never found one when my LSS have had sales going on, so I gladly jumped on the chance to receive one for this collaboration between Glue Arts and Scor-Pal. I love mine and use it so much now that I actually do make cards every now and then :)

I made a hostess bag thanks to a step-by-step I found at this Norwegian blog – and recreated it in English over at the GA-blog, as seen here (actually, when I started folding this one I remembered this one from the Cosmo Cricket blog some years ago, I folded like a dozen of these to create some Halloween-bags for my coworkers. Lots of work, don’t expect me to redo that this year! :p).

Nevertheless..here’s some images..paper’s from Websters Pages, bits and pieces from Prima, Hambly Screenprints and stuff.

SP_bag4SP_bag2SP_bag3

 

I’m pretty much engulfed in work atm , whether it’s work-work (love when I get to pursue my own projects, atm I’m working on two new series which started/were released last week) or photography-editing-work (finally got my new Eizo-screen!! YAY!!!JOY!!), so..there’s not much newsworthy stuff to share from me these days…other than the fact that we’re counting the days until we can go to PARIS! First vacation abroad for all four of us in what, 4 or maybe even 5 years..since we went to Hungary/Austria when Amalie was like, 2 or so…!

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Hostress gift bag ~~'

  1. Solfrid Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/09/hostress-gift-bag.html?showComment=1317134792386#c6360660624772119560'> 4:46 PM

    Kjempeflott gavepose. :)
    Og god tur til Paris.

     

  2. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2011/09/hostress-gift-bag.html?showComment=1317164153984#c2236011423512131929'> 12:55 AM

    How adorable! Love the lace handle. How nice to be going to Paris!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-