banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

No reason to drag this out longer than necessarily – here’s top ten altered stuff from 2011 included minialbums. Or well. Maybe it’s more than 10. Ok. It’s definitely more than 10. Maybe it’s just all the ones I liked from 2011 and thought deserved they deserved a second 15secs in the spotlight. Sue me. Or just scroll down, click on the next blog, whatever ;p
box2
A pretty plain box – an exploding one – which held cookies. I like prettifying edible gifts.
box3
Doily!! Sigh. I need another batch of these doilies, but I can’t seem to find these anywhere :( Anyone able to help out? They’re 4 inch in diameters..made by Wilton, so shouldnt be difficult finding them around, no… the LSS where I got them at is closing (sadface) and I was there the week before the announcement..and they were like, uh sure we could probably take it in again, check back after NY…but then they announced the closing :( )
spell1
A silly mini I made for Halloween w/Pink Paislee’s Spooked-collection and quite a bit of Hambly rub-ons :)
spell_collage
aniabook1
A book – my fellow 3ndypapir-DT member Wenche is amazing with paper – here’s her tutorial on this one if you’d like to make your own.
aniabook2
Made with different lines from Pink Paislee, corrugated cardstock (perfect for books!) and once again – edible stuff! See…I told you I liked to do edible stuff :)
aniabook3
Note the closing: A mini wooden spool from Maya Road. Cute, eh?
colorjune
My mom doesn’t like this picture, but I love this one of her & my sis….:) Sorry mom!
(issok, she’ll forgive me, I’m her daughter after all ;) )
colorjune1
I love these minicanvasses – I tried to look for more (they’re like, 4x4x1”) but they didn’t have any at Søstrene Grene downtown in Bergen (what a letdown :( ). Anyone know where they have more of these? Yell out please….I orginially purchased mine in Stavanger (søstrene Grene)…
colorjune2
Nevertheless..lovely trinkets!
amalie_book1
Had to add this one! Holds my daughters drawings…(reminder to myself: Turn one of these drawings into real life toys!!) Maybe it’s just me, but..imagine..what amazing gift that’d be!?
amalie_book_cu1
It’s fairly thick, and is made outta cardstock…I have so much cardstock I have to thin it out some! When I started scrapbooking I had to have all the worlds colors, now I’ve realized I’m not that much of a cardstock-scrapbooker…
amalie_book_cu2
My daughter only insisted on one thing: Add Hello Kitty to the book! So I did (this one is taken from an ice cream box :p Scrapbooking at its best, eh?)
amalie_book_cu3
Maybe the Superkanin one….although..that’s maybe copyrighted and stuff, since it’s a book and all..
ania_crate
A fun tablestand I created with Crate Paper stuff..gotta admit it turned out pretty pretty!
ania_crate_cu1
Especially the top-part =) Creating these are &/%&/& work, but it does turn out pretty….
ania_crate_cu2
Besides, love this paper from Crate….so spring-y, so girly!
ania_crate_cu4
Finally able to use some of the more dimensional flowers too :p (I’ll freely admit, I love the look of these but think it’s difficult to actually use on actual projects).
ania_crate_cu3
Once again – one of these handy canvasses turned into a sturdy stand..need.more!
booklet_front
Love this one because 1. Pink Paislee = loves 2. It’s sitting at my office giving me something pretty to look at.
booklet_open
Need to take new portraits of the kids. Easier said than done. Sigh.
booklet_back2
Love the ribbons :)
booklet_cu
And this little Kraft tag. Need.more! (Note to self: put in an order w/the next Maya Road box)
ania_antique1
Yeah. Well what can I say. I’m not really a themed person, as in using themed stuff. Sort of. I think. Not like, this heavily themed stuff. I think. Nevertheless. I just let go with this one & to my surprise made something I actually liked!
ania_antique2
This is Authentique Paper by the way.
ania_antique3ania_antique4
WPmini2
The mini-countdown-calendar! Made w/Websters Page’s papers & Elle’s Studio tags :)
WP_ania2
Made it so this one would stop bugging me “mom, how long till we’re going to Paris?” – and guess what – it worked! =)
ania_wellies17_web
This one was a labour of love. Way too many images to share, so here’s the original post (with another MR mini as well).
soap1
I just like the way this little gift was wrapped.. hm. Simple stories kit + Maya Road stuff.
soap2
I *love* this star pin. I love the wooden spools as well, but it’s difficult to figure out where to use it (at least the way I scrapbook). Must get better, it really is pretty!
mini1
Ah, this mini was created for the Maya Road tryout..love how this turned out!
mini17
Again. Kraft tags. need.More!
chalkboard6
This lil messyhead got her own chalkboard…made w/maya road stuff..
chalkboard
Chalkboardpaint = fun!
ania_canvas
See. Once again proof that the mini canvases are so superb…and so versatile…sigh! Made this one for CHA-S in 2011 for Prima..Loved that this one turned exactly like I envisioned it beforehand. Now that’s not common!
ania_canvas2
Wooden buttons + crackle accent = win!
ania_book
Another book, also for the CHA-S stand for Prima..
ania_book2ania_book3
ania_book4
box5
An exploding box..
box1box2box3box4
ania_box1
And finally…an altered box..
ania_box2ania_box3

Yay. Done w/2011 stuff, now onward to 2012 stuff!!

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Top Ten Altered Stuff 2011 (Or actually way more. Lots of pictures. Soz!)~~'

  1. genagirl Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-altered-stuff-2011-or-actually.html?showComment=1326081751792#c3269139205606398273'> 5:02 AM

    Wow! All of those are super cool. I don't think I could pick a favorite but I really love the faux books with the treats inside. What a great project.

     

  2. Aquarell Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-altered-stuff-2011-or-actually.html?showComment=1326105960741#c2717432675464549157'> 11:46 AM

    Fantastisk flotte ting! Totally blown away her jeg sitter!
    Er så morsomt å se på det du lager, det er så mange kule detaljer og farger... :)
    Ha en flott uke!

     

  3. KimberlyRae Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-altered-stuff-2011-or-actually.html?showComment=1348387021671#c3442468454799937214'> 9:57 AM

    Wow! i love your site!!
    and
    Mini countdown album is perfect!
    Do you have a tutorial somewhere?
    I want to make one of these...
    Thanks for sharing...I'm inspired!
    KimberlyRae
    kreationsbykimberlyrae@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-