banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Late love ~~

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Um. February’s like, the month of love, or something like that.

hearttreat1

In all honesty, I’m not big on romance and sugary stuff like that (uhm, duh). But I do like making small treats and stuff.

hearttreat2

And making these is like, too easy. Hambly Screenprints transparencies, staples, glue arts adhesives and some leftovers to adorn it (LOOK! HEIDI SWAPP CHIPBOARD HEARTS! From when she was with Advantus. LOVE these hearts. Hurts my ..eh..heart? to use them, but they’ve been like, unused all these years….these treats are easy to make, but if you need one, here’s the tutorial.

treat10

And then a giftbag w/random scraps from the scrapping desk. And yet the contents on the table doesn’t dwindle – quite on the contrary!! Gaah. Nevertheless. I see lots of cute shabby romantic stuff around the blogosphere, which’s really inspiring, but it seems I can never really pin the style myself. I think it must be my lacking romantic gene or something like that. Still, I’m allowed to do an attempt, no?

treat1

Papers from 3ndypapir, transparency from Hambly, flowers from Kort & godt, U cut it foam&adhesives from Glue Arts, little bit of paper from Prima, trinket from Maya Road, tickets from Pink Paislee….tulle….can’t make anything wo tulle these days….and slightly misted seam binding! :)

Hmmm..I oughta share my Maya Road CHA stuff…I don’t think I’ve shared any of these! Duh. Lots of photos though, cause they asked for lots of minialbums… one of these days, I promise..

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Late love ~~'

  1. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/02/late-love.html?showComment=1329868657078#c2541018251610790716'> 12:57 AM

    I love how your gift and treat bags turned out. I know what you mean by trying to capture a style, but I think you are doing a fabulous job on your own!

     

  2. Sonja Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/02/late-love.html?showComment=1329924039353#c7422160715643636652'> 4:20 PM

    Kjmpeflotte var de Ania. Digger hjerte hembly ark ❤

     

  3. F.T Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/02/late-love.html?showComment=1330168530652#c7573848888954648804'> 12:15 PM

    So cute ideas,What do you mean by late love.

    Plastic Card
    Discount card Printing

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-