banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Happy Mail ~~

Posted by Ania On Sunday, March 18, 2012

happymail1

The Yuki collection from Prima is one of my fave collections from this CHA-W. So cute, so whimsical…here’s an envelope I created for CHA-W, using both papers and stamps from that collection. I totally adore the stamps…so cute…so versatile…so …great! Additionally I used felt flowers & bow (love the felt stuff!) as well as some of the Ruby Violet embellishments.

happymail2

Sweet, eh?

happymail3

For the back closure I used the wood heart from hm, I think it was the en francais-collection.

happymail4

Happy mail, indeed? :)

 

duobilde

Been playing some with my new baby – the Lensbaby. Fun! (I have the regular composer one..been eyeing a lensbaby for quite some years now, and couldn’t resist when an offer hit my email the other day…I really oughta drop receiving these newsletters, I’m supposed to save my money for a new body!!)

_DSC9273

Used the f/4 disc for these images… working with manual focus is sort of fun – if you’re into S&M….still..practice, practice, practice, hope for a bit of luck, eh? (and that the diopterthingie is correctly adjusted..I’m not quiiite sure mine is, hmmm….then again, I do need stronger contactlenses methinks)

_DSC9300

Sure, you could just photoshop & get this kind of effect more…eh..effectively done…more precise……but where’s the fun in that…knowing you’re like, cheating? *grin*

_DSC9257

Now I’m sorta eyeing the Edge 80 optic piece, hrmmm!!
Have a lovely weekend!

1 lovely comment to '~~ Happy Mail ~~'

  1. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/03/happy-mail.html?showComment=1332197935465#c1469486229986318544'> 11:58 PM

    Love your happy mail! So adorable! The photos, also, are terrific!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-