banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ More Prima-inspiration + pictures <3 ~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, March 08, 2012
card1
At the Prima-blog I have a tutorial going on. Here’s the directlink if you’d like to know how this tin was created/built up.
card2
The two smaller flowers are from the Londonerry….I love the flowers and accessories from this line, but have never used any of the papers methinks. Just not my style. The colors used etc though – loves. I like to add crackle paint to the flowers etc too when I am using it otherplaces..
card3
Like on this wood clock here. Wood + crackle paint = loves.
card4
I’ve had this little plane for like, four or five years now. Finally I got to put it to use!
card5
Inside the tin’s a little card. The papers used here are from the printer-collection. I love how that + the new Almanac-collection are perfectly matchy matchy.

jens
Another tin, another recipient. This time w/the fun doodle-deux-collection.
jens2
See. Perfect size for giftcards!
I also did the Prima PPP for this month:

MarchPPPania
Fun colors! Here’s the link to the March PPP: there’s a giveaway as usual plus info on how to join the challenge! :)
2012MARpick
Spring-ish & inspiring, isn’t? :)
_DSC9007
I love the days off work (work 1 weekend, get Thurs/Fri the following week off). I usually pickup the kids at school & we’ll walk home together (today the oldest one had an extra lesson at school though). Today the weather was great, so I decided to bring my camera along. I know she’s not exactly in focus in the image above, but I love her expression&pose still.
_DSC9013
She is changing so fast! She’s losing the cute baby/toddlerface, and a new, more grown-up one is trying to break forth.
_DSC9033
When we were almost at home we spotted this little man – the kids’ cousin. He had been following us all the way from school and started describing how he spied on us and went to great heights to hide himself from us (“once the bush I hid inside had sharp thorns!”). Cutiepie!
_DSC9043
So he followed us home….willingly posing for my camera…love such kids! ;)

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ More Prima-inspiration + pictures <3 ~~'

  1. Beate Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/03/more-prima-inspiration-pictures.html?showComment=1331240292940#c6415160559742316307'> 9:58 PM

    Digger stilen din! Er innom med jevne mellomrom men er dessverre ikke så flink til å legge igjen spor etter meg. Vel - da har jeg gjort det. :)

     

  2. Aquarell Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/03/more-prima-inspiration-pictures.html?showComment=1331326005356#c1613284822591017195'> 9:46 PM

    Så mye flott du lager! Og så herlige bilder av ungene. :)
    Ha en flott helg!

     

  3. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/03/more-prima-inspiration-pictures.html?showComment=1331336990769#c3113497441039270265'> 12:49 AM

    Wow! Look at all these fabulous projects and wonderful photos! Love the crackle technique you used on the first one.

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-