Had to play w/the Prima BAP for March. Turned the sketch below into the layout above, w/a series of photos of my daughter w/her cousin. She totally adores him. I totally adore them.
Here’s the sketch – do join! MOre inspiration from the other girls can be found here.
Look. I stamp more and more. The strip of tickets and the bird & branch are both stamps.
And I love love love the stamps from the Yuki-collection (there’s three different ones I think, I lucked out with the one I have!).
I also used some PanPastel to color the stamps. Interesting stuff – pastels in storage jars. Need to explore more, never been into coloring of stuff nor painting, and this is basically…paint in jars...
- Songbird papers: Lineage – 844059
- Zephyr – 844035
- Title-it – 844080
- Tag-it – 844073
- Jotz – 844066
- Cling mount stamp: Songbird – 555153
- Cling mount stamp yuki 941147
- Flutter bits: songbird – 555627
- Alphabet stickers – 550110
- SIIC: 551544
- Chalk fluid edger – rusty bucket 891091 (for the stamping), dry sand 891176, old rose 891213
- Allegra Bisquit – 556471
- Pan Pastels – Bright Yellow Green, Phthalo Blue Tint, Paynes Grey, Titanium White, Red Iron Oxide Tint, Turquoise, Sofft Applicators Handle and heads set