banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Eek!

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, July 04, 2006

4.40am and I'm still not in bed -- outside it's so bright it's like morning already, and I'm starting to feel a bit tired. *sigh* Just got the spirit to finish two layouts (alright, they're still not finished, but will be the first thing in the morning when the painting has dried!) Just had to say: the Lil' Davis glitterpaint is YUMMY! So glittery, so sparkly, so CUTE! :D

Might aswell share another of my recent layout since I'm here afterall...and oh.....I got my mother-in-law's old Sony Ericcson P800 chellphone....and she's got a HUGE adressbook.....and atm I'm deleting them all manually....it's gonna take three days by the look of it :( BLeh...any kind souls know how I delete them all at once? :/ Gonna do a real search at their website tomorrow....too sleepy atm ..but it's ok...a big too big for my taste, but hey, it's a nice chellphone still :) I'm halfway through B atm,....somebody help me please :p



Urk...trøtt.....måtte bare gjøre ferdig to LO'er og tiden gikk ......sove nå :P
Ps...om noen vet hvordan jeg sletter hele tlflisten til Sony Ericsson P800, please fortell hvordan :p Halvveis i B og lista er lang og vond som et år (har overtatt svigermors gamle mobil :P)

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Eek!'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-