banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ I'm a good girl.. ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm saying "thank you" at least 50 times a day.

I'm smiling and nodding.

I'm saying "may I" and "could I" and "would you mind" and "please".

And generally trying to be a nice patient.


And apparently I get to go home one day earlier.

Because I'm not in such a pain as I was the last time.

Because I'm feeling much better physically.

Because it haven't been necessary to feed me this much drugs as they used to last time - I've skipped over a number of pills now.

So. Tomorrow I'm leaving the hospital.


Edit: Bah. So much for a busy doc. Who forgot when I was gonna go home and said he did a mistake. But who also said he'd doublecheck on me tomorrow and maybe just maybe I can go home then afterall. But that originally I'm gonna stay to weds.

I'm looking forward to it. I want sushi when I get outta here. And I hope the kids will be nice too. That they won't climb all over me and stuff.


Speaking about the kids. Did you know that my kids are noisy? I wasn't really aware but they really are. Especially at hospitals it seems. Very. Very. Noisy. Running all over. Yelling. Laughing. Shouting. Tackling each others touching everything. Gosh. Can I say I'm looking forward to our Central-Europe-vaccaying now? Uhoh.


Another funny thing? Simens grandmother gave me some money to buy a magazine here at the hospital. I had the choice between "Women" with an interview of Gwen Stefani and a photomag. "Digital Camera World". I chose the latter. Hello?? I'm so in deepshit now. Turning into some kind of photonerd. Obsessed much eh.


Enclosing another layout. Yeap. That's me. Good thing I'm leaving the hospital soon, I'm running out of new layouts to show ya ;)

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ I'm a good girl.. ~~'

  1. Linn Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/06/im-good-girl.html?showComment=1180956540000#c5805567027108815329'> 1:29 PM

    Så flott at du snart kan reise hjem! Håper det blir en fin og rask recovery for deg, og at barna skal være "snille." To flotte LOer her og i posten under- herlige bilder som vanlig! Digget bildet av deg fra du var liten.

     

  2. Elizabeth Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2007/06/im-good-girl.html?showComment=1180995480000#c5050393197581824613'> 12:18 AM

    God bedring, Ania. Håper alt går som smurt fremover:) Utrolig herlig bilde av deg som barn:D

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-