So far this month's a waiting game.
- My BG-kit has arrived Norway! And it's out of customs and is on the way to Bergen from Oslo now. Maybe one more day for that one!
- My classkit from Prima for my Stavanger-classes is still in customs in Oslo. Two or three at best!
- It's now FIVE more days before Mari and May Lis comes here to sleep over and we'll have a crop at my place with some of the silly croppers from around here & maybe a faraway visit or two ;P (Note to self. Start cleaning up. Like, now.)
- SIX more days until I'll take a class from Celine & do a photosession with some silly ladies (*wink*)
- SIX more days till my sweet darling niece turns...uh..eh...eleven...I think *blush* *smile*
- ELEVEN more days until I'll head down to Stavanger to attend a crop.
- TWELVE days until I'll be doing a photosession with Xstine & teach two classes for Scrappejungelen.
- EIGHTEEN more days before I get to see my sister and nieces...maybe..hopefully :)
The layouts...from top to bottom:
Pencillines sketch 79 w/Marilyn Healey: some photos from last summer..leftoverpapers from MME, Fancy Pants, Scenic Route & Basic Grey. It doesn't really sit well. It feels too unfinished. Ugh. Bleh. BLah. BLah. :p
So you: There was an Online Crop at Bad Girls this weekend - in fact - it doesn't end until tonight (monday) so there's still time to do a challenge or two and sneak it in for a ticket to the raffle :) Anyways. I did this to the "1 or 2 new papers, 1 or 2 old papers, 3 flowers, 5 buttons or brads" challenge. Only I cheated and replaced the buttons/brads with staples. Sneaky me :p Other stuff include Scenic Route (Rockland - old & Laurel - new), & some Hambly-lovin.
Otto: A layout for Scrappedugnad, with sketch by Lucy. That's me helping my grandpa shave at the cabin. I miss him and I am very sorry I did not spend enough time with him in the end. A typical (??) case of a barely teenager not really feeling comfortable around in hospitals...and then it was too late... sigh. I miss him. I will make more layouts with him. He really did mean the world to me when I was younger. Rusty Pickle (the background), Scenic Route (the frame), Creative Imaginations (the black paper), random vintage bookpages (he was a kinda scholar...books & languages were his world)... prima & melissa frances ribbons, prima tape, flower from uh, can't recall..hambly rubons, 7gypsies clips.