banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Oh, we've got a long, long way to go to get there, we'll get there ~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quick news...and a (large) peek of sundays PL-layout cause I feel bad posting without these kind of images here kinda :p

Anyways.
Got a layout picked up for Memory Makers Special Wedding Issue - wohoo! :D
I am truly happy because I really love this layout myself...lovely, lovely Hambly making it so easy to create elegant layouts and all that stuff......:D

Recieved my Bella BLVD stuff the other day - soo looking forward to play with the papers & embellishments :)

In the middle of reading "the Graveyard Book" and I LOVE it :)

Oh yeah. I cut my hair. All by myself. Not a good idea. BLeh.

And - Luxe Designs have a special "once in a LUXE-time deal" - image says it all :) Click on it if you're interested in this deal :)


Title: "We will not grow old" - Lenka

2 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Oh, we've got a long, long way to go to get there, we'll get there ~~'

  1. Dena Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/02/oh-weve-got-long-long-way-to-go-to-get.html?showComment=1235063160000#c2717016911253192986'> 6:06 PM

    So we totally need to see your new "do" now!!! Cough up a picture sweetness.
    Congrats on the MM pub! that is awesome :)

     

  2. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2009/02/oh-weve-got-long-long-way-to-go-to-get.html?showComment=1235158860000#c6580478071054043031'> 8:41 PM

    congrats on the pub! YAY! i never have any good wedding pictures to scrap! I can't wait to see in the mag! :)

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-