banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ but it’s not and I don’t know where to turn ~~

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Looking at the past blogposts it seems like I’ve been creating with Pink Paislee only lately, but it’s not the case… will share some other stuff soon, but for now – I hope you don’t mind yet another Pink Paislee-layout, eh? :p

This is my first official PP-layout – made for the Monochromatic Monday-posts. Whee! :)

I went for brown as you can see. Inked the edges & mounted it on 3d foam. Dunno what I’d do without 3d-foam scrapwise. Lie down & die? :p

Decided I needed to break the monochromatic look some by adding yellow accents to the layout. The title, “gievf foodz” is sort of gamerspeak – it just means “gimme food!” :p

The journaling is hidden – not really on purpose – I just found out that I didn’t seem to have room for both journaling and title, so I put them both at the same place – a flap I made.

Now a question..in Norwegian :) (ps thanks for all the lovely comments :) )

Anette Said,

10:12 AM

Hei!
Du er bare så utrolig flink! Etter å ha sett deg bruke disse flip notes'ene har jeg veldig lyst på slike selv. Vet du hvor man får tak i? (Bor i Bergen, men kan gjerne kjøpe over nettet også). Håper du kan hjelpe meg!

Takk! :) Hmm, tror ikke Pink Paislee-nyhetene er sendt ut til butikkene enda – skal ikke si det sikkert, men tror det skjer i midten av mars… ser at Papirloftet tar inn Pink Paislee, og har handlet dette hos Scrappejungelen tidligere i høst også, så forhåpentligvis tar de også inn nyhetene. I utlandet finner du Pink Paislee hos bl.a. A million little things – ser at i blogposten deres skriver de at Pink Paislee kommer i beg/midten av mars :)

Ps. Loved listening to Kines playlist at Spotify – anymore of you have playlists on Spotify that you want to share? I’d love to take a listen! :)

Ps2! Speaking of Pink Paislee – check out the awesome new e-zine + sketch-contest! :)

Title: “Thirty one today” – Aimee Mann

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ but it’s not and I don’t know where to turn ~~'

  1. Maren Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/02/but-its-not-and-i-dont-know-where-to.html?showComment=1265831639680#c2827692359279061624'> 8:53 PM

    RÅÅÅÅÅÅlekker!! OMG!! :D :D

     

  2. _Kine Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/02/but-its-not-and-i-dont-know-where-to.html?showComment=1265868034387#c8093584655993714874'> 7:00 AM

    Fantastisk layout! Hører du på Aimee Mann for tida? :)

     

  3. Sasha Farina Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/02/but-its-not-and-i-dont-know-where-to.html?showComment=1266076199347#c6083213531749677030'> 4:49 PM

    i don't mind the PP overload at all... anything you touch is magic ;) Miss you.. loads. LOADS!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-