banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ I’m so glad we had this moment here alone ~~

Posted by Ania On Monday, February 22, 2010

I’m home again from the Oslo trip, which was amazing in terms of inspiration and personal motivation. But after a day at work and with the snow thickly and wildly falling down all.the.friggin.time I have to admit I feel sort of deflated. Exhausted. I planned to go to bed early (like, 8.30pm early) yesterday but somehow didn’t end in bed until 00.30 or so. Still had a nice evening though doing pretty much nothing :) I’ll try once again tonight I think – to go to bed early, that is. I really feel like needing it.

Anyways!!
Figured I’d share some scrappy stuff here again after the piccie-spam from my trip :)

ania175

Here’s this weeks Pencil-Lines sketch #175, sketched by Anna and guested by the whole design-team of “My Scrapbook Nook”-kitclub, who’s also this months sponsor.

I digged up some old Hambly-faves for this pretty plain (but still cool imo) layout with piccies of my son and his various ways of watching TV (here’s another position from way back in 2007 :P)

ania175_cu2 I just love this gritty grid-paper and the fact that Hambly tends to stick to a few colors they’re revisiting all the time, whether it’s for paper, transparencies, rubons or stickers, making it so easy to combine all of these. Case in point – the teal is the same in both this old grid-paper, the Kraft-owl and the newish doily-rubons (which’s really really grown on me fast becoming one of my all-time faves from Hambly. I know I’m slow catching up!). Pluuuuus I usually keep saving the woodgrain-papers forever just wanting to…have them, not use them. So I forced myself to finally use a piece here :p

ania175_cu1 You just gotta love this rubon-alpha!! Totally a fave too..

Other stuff seen here is the Martha Stewart-edgepuncher used around the edges + gems from Prima :)

snowangel

Another layout is this “Snow angel” layout made for Fancy Pants “Frosted” collection-spotlight. Just a few photos of Amalie playing in the snowwy backyard making snow-angels. Once again – I LOVE this collection and the amazing colors and patterns used here. This is so my kind of winter-papers!

snowangel_cu

I hand-cut a number of snowflakes from this paper and adhered most of them two and two w/brads and 3d-foam. I also attached a few Hambly snowflakes-transparencypieces in between.

Right. I keep yawning atm, I’ll need to try update myself on this&that and stuff before bed…

Title: “A few small bruises” – Maria Mena

Share/Bookmark

5 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ I’m so glad we had this moment here alone ~~'

  1. Heidi Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/02/im-so-glad-we-had-this-moment-here.html?showComment=1266872258127#c8834342343435121597'> 9:57 PM

    Nydelige layouter "som vanlig" Ania. Imponerende hvordan du hele tiden kommer opp med nye oppsett, detaljer og temaer...ME LIKE!!!!!

     

  2. Unknown Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/02/im-so-glad-we-had-this-moment-here.html?showComment=1266873574437#c6595814642079530506'> 10:19 PM

    love how you did the border on your PL layout, must give that a try, wished we lived nearer, would so love to heare more about your trip in oslo, infact i would have loved to have been there with you!
    hugs xx

     

  3. Maren Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/02/im-so-glad-we-had-this-moment-here.html?showComment=1266963867997#c5246170934216112467'> 11:24 PM

    Kuuule! Digger måten å se tv på rett og slett :D :D

     

  4. Sasha Farina Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/02/im-so-glad-we-had-this-moment-here.html?showComment=1266998381501#c3861360550470883759'> 8:59 AM

    what deflated? you still rock! so sleep early and feel good as new. love you.

     

  5. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/02/im-so-glad-we-had-this-moment-here.html?showComment=1270255932564#c2157779957799663335'> 2:52 AM

    I just found your blog today and your work brought a lot of smiles...thank you for the inspiration!!!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-