..and ofcourse grandma…before leaving the kids with my mom for a week so we could go to Arendal.. ..to volunteer at the NGP Offshore-racing as we’ve done the last two years. Lots of long, hard hours working, but also fun.
Lots of exciting CHA-news & other scrappy news to catch up with since I’ve been gone. Here’s a few..
- I’ve been asked to go to Paper & Co Show in Paris in November to teach a few classes. Are you going? Let me know! :)
- My (and the DTs) first work for Elle’s Studio is up! (I’ll share them in a separate post here later)
- Elle’s Studio has debuted 17 new items, and among the new stuff you can find the new calendars for 2011. A mix of brights and vintage – lovely!
- Crate Paper has revealed all the three new lines for CHA Summer. I just got the box myself (it arrived while I was gone) – and just have to say – yummy chipboard!! (seen above – the restoration collection).
- Pink Paislee is in the middle of revealing all the new CHA collections (atm two have been posted as far as I can tell). My personal favorite? Hard to tell, but I am loving the shape of the new flip-notes (and you know I love my flip-notes!)
Right. Have a few things to do before mom++ gets here, and want to try sneak in some scrappy time (it’s been more than a week w/o anything scrappy for me – ugh! The withdrawals!) as I guess it won’t be much time for that while they are here…so..better get to work!!
Title: “I’m scared” - Duffy