banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Oh, Winter Wonder Harbour ~~

Posted by Ania On Saturday, December 18, 2010

ania_dec_sketch

My first layout with iPhone-images :) (the December Daily I’m on atm doesn’t really count). I’m satisfied with the print image – granted, it’s not the very best, but it’s perfect to my use, and I love that it’s not “that” perfect – it’s a part of the charm with these images. I think atm anyways. Ask me again in a few weeks when the novelty of this fun of mine has worn out, though :p

ania_dec_sketch_cu1

I created it with Snow Day from Crate Paper, for their Sketch Challenge for December. Emily Pitts creates great sketches that always makes me want to join Smile

ania_dec_sketch_cu2

The large letters are from Pink Paislee, by the way.

36box1

While I’m on the subject of Crate Paper – here’s one of my CP-projects for December. A decorated chocolate-box, using mostly School Spirit.

36box2

I’m sorry I didn’t photograph it with the lid off, just to show that there’s a box of chocolate underneath. Ahwell.

36box3

I felt pretty clever with this tag. It says it (the box) is for those aged 36+ only. Yeah, it was for a bday. Yeah, the recipient’s the oldest one in her family. Aka – I gave her permission to keep this box of chocolate all to herself, if she so desiredSmile with tongue out

 

 

36box4

Love these small Prima-roses Smile

wrap

Another gift-project – wrapped chocolate too Smile with tongue out

wrap_cu1wrap_cu2

 

Yes, it says “no bueno for you”. Just because. Smile with tongue out

november-06,-2010

Another gift. Sorry. I did these long time ago, but haven’t shared until now that I know people have gotten them. And hey, it’s Christmas, so maybe these ideas will give you some inspiration for these last minute giftsSmile

november-06,-2010-2

This is Pink Paislee’s Sweetness-collection by the way. Love it!

Have a lovely weekend Smile

4 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Oh, Winter Wonder Harbour ~~'

  1. Eli Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/12/oh-winter-wonder-harbour.html?showComment=1292697135274#c8954426745702997811'> 7:32 PM

    Yey for kul apps og artige bilder (og fin LO!) og yey for sjokolade for meg heeelt alene :):):) Hvem sier vel nei til å kose seg med en hel eske med belgiske trøfler alene? Ikke jeg i alle fall! så takk for den vennen <3

     

  2. banglamarie Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/12/oh-winter-wonder-harbour.html?showComment=1292716256288#c548256215875420647'> 12:50 AM

    moro med iPhoneapps :o)
    Tøff layout du har laget med iPhonebilder!!
    -og flotte ting du har smellt sammen!!
    Du er flink :o) *klem*

     

  3. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/12/oh-winter-wonder-harbour.html?showComment=1292720242679#c7251178703090984649'> 1:57 AM

    Great gift ideas using fun, bright colors!

     

  4. Elisa P. Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2010/12/oh-winter-wonder-harbour.html?showComment=1292798292527#c7063121603489289091'> 11:38 PM

    awwwwwwwwwwww beautiful

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-