banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Psst! ~~

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Hope you’re not fed up w/cards?? *cough*

card_may

Just a simple one today, for Craft Origine :) Using the lovely spring paper from Poppydesign :D It’s old, but I love that one!! :) Then there’s an almost hidden piece of purple grid patterned Prima-paper behind the tag…it’s subtle but I think it contributes to the overall feel of the card. And the wooden papillon-stamp, as well as a couple hum….totally forgot their name in English again….(svale..?) from the Quatres Saisons clearstamp set :) Must say I adore the ribbon too, totally cool, and totally classic…(I think it’s been sitting among my ribbon-stash for at least five years!!).

Cheers! :)

Psst…seen the lovely farewell-post Sharon made us on the Prima-blog? So sweet :)

1 lovely comment to '~~ Psst! ~~'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/06/psst.html?showComment=1339060925899#c7699320691281004735'> 11:22 AM

    Beautiful card. I'm so glad I came across your blog. It has really made me think about my own card making and using my family's language. Thank you.

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-