banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Workin’ da map ~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, June 21, 2012

ania_june

Don’t miss out on Craft Origine’s Golden Week this week filled w/challenges!

Here’s a layout I made using Craft Origine stamps…. love my nieces’ room – and got her to list up things she loves & hates these days! 

ania_june2

The stamp on this polaroid-frame is from the Notes set. And had to sneak the Maya Road kraft owl in haha :)

ania_june3

And this Dentelle 2 wooden stamp is actually wickedly cool…

ania_june4

The papers are a mix of old and new American Crafts papers. The resin-flowers are from Prima (love the colors & shape!)

ania_june5

Sort of liked the layout while working on it. When looking at it now however, I think it looks a bit too busy? Hrm….

 

Nevertheless…right now – enjoying the weather, enjoying picking up the kids from school (tomorrow’s their last day before the summer vacation o.O), listening to Patti Smith, baking, plotting in locations & restaurants and activities to do on a google map for the vacation – wrapping up some CHA items for Maya Road (who am I kiddin’…gonna take me another week to wrap them up methinks)

 

 

Reminds me…

winner1

Patricia Davis…I have sent you an email….please get back to me within Saturday. I’ll pick a new winner on Sunday if I haven’t heard back from you by then.

1 lovely comment to '~~ Workin’ da map ~~'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/06/workin-da-map.html?showComment=1342145273894#c1519832145131617625'> 4:07 AM

    I received my envelope of goodies and I was so surprised. This huge envelope was crammed and jammed right full of the greatest stuff ever! Thank you so very much for this "blog candy" as it is called. And all the way from Norway! First time I ever won and I can't wait to have some time to sit down and make some wonderful things! OF course I will have to go back thru your blog for idea's and inspiration. Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-