banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ smile ~~

Posted by Ania On Wednesday, June 27, 2012

smile_tag_web2

Smile…I think I am in love w/the color yellow….and glitter…despite the whole glitter-affair being a love-hate relationship…

smile_tag_web

I’ll admit to liking the combo yellow & grey more and more…Not to mention the hexagon trend? Sold.

smile_card_web1

What’s nice with tags are that they’re easily mountable on card bases, yielding one quick card.

smile_card_web2

So. Smile.

smile_card_web3

And don’t forget to add some glitter too.

 

If you fancy seeing the other card I made w/the presummer-releases from Maya Road, feel free to head over here. I’ll freely admit I think this card is much, much better than the other one not shown here :p

 

In other news…

…toiling towards completion of the CHA-projects for Maya Road…due to be shipped off next week…

…loving the new ice mocca at the local cafe, not far away from work (not good for my wallet though)

…finally hit level 60 in Diablo 3, whee…

…looking forward to the new Craft Origine stamps, supposed to arrive here on Friday! Here’s some of my favorites:

Pretty posh, eh?

Here’s some more of the new stamps..

Crossing fingers I’ll be able to wrap up the CHA stuff so I can play some w/the stamps this weekend…

3 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ smile ~~'

  1. Anski Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/06/smile.html?showComment=1340833739508#c6779375916566866876'> 11:48 PM

    Gz for level 60 in Diablo! I'm so hooked on that game too! :D

     

  2. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/06/smile.html?showComment=1341009358846#c4437268413237147946'> 12:35 AM

    So pretty!

     

  3. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2012/06/smile.html?showComment=1341058899412#c3977938488880446597'> 2:21 PM

    Dear Ania, I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Websites: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com
    Hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.de Please take my badge for your blog.
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-