banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Don't cha..

Posted by Ania On Sunday, September 25, 2005
Yeah! I got a new fave song right now -- The Pussycat Dolls "Don't cha" -- it's such a great concept, that "band" ---- <3 !! (I miss Carmen though, I thought she was a regular in that group, apparantly not :/)

Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me

(No, I'm NOT talking about myself (jeez I'm not that conceited), I just think the lyric's fun & a bit hilarious.....and they sorta do redeem themselves in the lyrics heh)

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Don't cha..'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-