banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

Happy birthday to...

Posted by Ania On Monday, September 05, 2005
me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Ania, happy birthday to me!!

I got the worlds best boyfriend. He's so cute. So adorable. As a part of my birthdaypresent he's going to take me to the clothing stores, promise to show that he's got more words than just "fine" in his vocabulary, not complain even though we might spend hours, and buy me some clothes. And he's doing that all voluntarily!! No wonder I love him so!!! :)

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'Happy birthday to...'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-