banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

My wonderful day...

Posted by Ania On Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Because yes, it was a wonderful day! :)

Normally, birthdays are like, well.....it used to be exciting when you were five, or six, or even ten or twelve.....then, as you grow up, it becomes kinda...I dunno....another year, yay...?

But today I had the most wonderful day, thanks to my dearest sweetie -- actually having him walk around in clothingstores and paying attention was.....great!!! :) And it was like, well, he did that for me....! Am so happy!! So we managed to find me a cool dress, a sweet sweater and even some ribbons and stuff for my new hobby, scrapping! And then we went and had sushi, or well, I had sushi (which tasted absolutely delicately) while Simen had noodles....and I even managed to get me some dessert too, chocolate fondant......yumm.....!!!

And when we went home I even tried the weight at my mother in law (who was babysitting our children while we were gone....and we don't have one at our home cause I refuse to have one or else I'd be stuck on it every day and I don't wanna so that's why we're not allowed to buy one because I say so! =) ) and found out that I only have two kilos left to my original weight before the pregancy!! *even more happy* :D

0 intriguing feedbacks to 'My wonderful day...'

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-