First - have a look at this week's guestdesigner at Pencil-Lines!! Ingunn!!!! YAY!!!! :D Layout no. 2 is my interpretation of her sketch. Flipped it and made room for journaling :) I used Basic Grey, Daisy D, American Crafts and Fancy Pants brackets. The photos shows Amalie w/ long hair, at the hairdresser & w/ short hair.....nuff said...*sniff*
AND!! Did you see??? YAY finally we can reveal that Yuko and Janine are on the team aswell w/PL! It's been a loooong month (and some more) for them haha...poor them, I recall when I was new and was about to join PL - I think we had to wait 4-5 weeks after the DT-announcement before we could really be a part of the team (as in having our layouts shown with the rest too)...I was getting a lil antsy in the end :p So looking forward to their fabulous layouts along with the rest of the PL :D Gonna miss seeing Kimmy and Anam w/us, but ahwell - life moves on as they both got lots of new and exciting stuff taking more of their time.
Layout no. 1.....well..sign-language is my mother tongue, and I don't think I've made a layout about that yet. So. A page for my BoM I guess..it was made for a contest where you had to display one of your talents and use a specific technique...pardon for the blurred out journaling, but kinda felt that was a tad too personal so I prefer it blurred atm. Bazzill, Daisy D and American Crafts...and ranger dabberpaints.... painted the edge of shot-glasses to make the circled background. Love how it turned out :)
Now, Helena tagged me - thank you! - and although I've been tagged with this one before I think it's kinda fun to do it, so ... here's seven more random stuff about me :D
- If there are people drowning, diving, getting strangled or suffocating or whatever on TV I always hold my breath too.
- If I have a menu at say McDonalds I have to alternate between eating fries and burger. Don't make me eat fries first then the burger next as some people seem to do!
- I prefer my chocolate cold. Mmm straight from the fridge :D
- I started hanging out at a BBS in 94. Internet and IRC shortly after.
- I've played MUD's (mainly FR-MUD), EverQuest and World of Warcraft.
- I love getting comments on my blogposts. Always makes me smile seeing what you think and than you enjoy (??) my posts enough to take a little of your time to post something - thank you so much! :) I love my stalkers too...I'm a notorius stalker myself aswell ;p
- If I think my layout is missing sewing I'll whip out the sewing-machine np - but if my clothes or whatever needs some sewing-work I just let it be - cba using my sewing-machine to do fabric-stuff...I might like, break it or something like that..
Yey!! Ingunn er vår gjest denne uken hos Pencil-Lines!!! Håper mange nordmenn kan bli med på denne, liksom..."kom og støtt om vår Ingunn"..... - lag en LO av skissen hennes og send den inn til Pencil-Lines.... er du riktig heldig kan det godt hende du stikker av med denne månedens sponsede premie....som er en kit fra Bad Girls!! :D Bare sørg for at LO'en sendes inn innen månedens utgang såå :D