banner
Get off the cross we need the wood

About Me

Maybe-not-really-20-something-anymore from Norway who likes to scrapbook and take photos documentarystyle and dreams of photojournalism when not working as a photojournalist and that's pretty much what this blog is about. And I like it this way.



My Scrapbooking

Been scrapbooking since late fall 2005. Currently fortunate enough to be a part of the design teams for Hambly Screenprints, Fancy Pants Designs and Pencil-Lines. ♥



2/2

~~ Sorry ~~

Posted by Ania On Thursday, September 25, 2008


I know I've been a sucky blogger this week so far and I'm sad about it (cause I really do enjoy blogging). But life's been quite busy lately in between the Warhammer-gaming, various deadlines & scrappy stuff to do and watching Entourage. So. A quick post from me, w/a little Bad Girls Oct-peek as I can't share the scrappy stuff atm.

  • Warhammer: Hm. Didn't like it at first, but kinda think it's okay now. Thought my class was dull (Disciple of Khaine) until I found out@level 10 that I could actually dualwield - yay (don't ask me how come I didn't find out about this sooner. I'm growing old maybe). Actually makes me feel like a ranja again (from EQ) which I think is pretty cool :)
  • LOVE my Oct Bad Girls kit!! Thanks to my awesome postoffice (spot the sarcasm) I didn't know my kit had actually arrived until yesterday, but cracked out two layouts that I really love in three hours! Nice!
  • Gotta wrap up the BG stuff tonight as I'll be gone for another surgery tomorrow and will be unreliable this weekend for tougher stuff than just watchin Entourage season 3 (ok Jeremy Piven is pure genious, SO PERFECT for this role, love the interaction w/him and his wife/mention of his wife, he so deserved that Emmy, yay), popping pills and sleepin (and feelin sorry for myself as usual).
  • I hate my postoffice/the postal system. Two boxes/shipments delayed lately due to missing notifications and a third one almost gone missing but finally on track now. Sniff. But I'm so dependent on them!
  • Did I say I love my Oct kit??????? :D :D :D
  • I've been feeling a bit stuck in the same "style" scrapwise lately. Don't get me wrong cause a lot of the scrappers whom I adore and admire is simply because they're so great when doing their own "signaturestyle", but I get a bit restless when I feel like this. Trying to shake this feeling off me.

4 intriguing feedbacks to '~~ Sorry ~~'

  1. Gladie Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/09/sorry.html?showComment=1222341660000#c6047179691053840265'> 1:21 PM

    Usj, posten er no herk. Venter på en pakke fra US og en fra Canada - om det er tollen eller postvesenet sin fei må fåglarna vite, men en måned på reisen over dammen føles veldig lenge.... Lekre arbeider du lager, gleder meg til å få septemberkitet, jeg... fremdeles ;)

     

  2. Catrine Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/09/sorry.html?showComment=1222343160000#c1278787475692518730'> 1:46 PM

    Åh, gleder meg til å se hva du har laget med oktoberkitet! Det lille du viser frem ser iallefall lekkert ut! :D
    Lykke til i morgen! *klem*

     

  3. _Kine Said,
    http://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/09/sorry.html?showComment=1222350360000#c5645778319288289008'> 3:46 PM

    Posten må dø. Så enkelt er det bare.
    Gleder meg til å se hele layouten, dette så skikkelig tøft ut :D

     

  4. http://aniia.blogspot.com/2008/09/sorry.html?showComment=1222374900000#c8018255861287074231'> 10:35 PM

    great photos! and i love your blog!!!

    ill be back more:) thanks for stopping by mine!

     

Post a Comment

"But the bad news," he said "Girl you're a dandelion."
Dandelion. Hey I need to think about that.


-Tori Amos

    -Get off the cross we need the wood-