I know I've been a sucky blogger this week so far and I'm sad about it (cause I really do enjoy blogging). But life's been quite busy lately in between the Warhammer-gaming, various deadlines & scrappy stuff to do and watching Entourage. So. A quick post from me, w/a little Bad Girls Oct-peek as I can't share the scrappy stuff atm.
- Warhammer: Hm. Didn't like it at first, but kinda think it's okay now. Thought my class was dull (Disciple of Khaine) until I found out@level 10 that I could actually dualwield - yay (don't ask me how come I didn't find out about this sooner. I'm growing old maybe). Actually makes me feel like a ranja again (from EQ) which I think is pretty cool :)
- LOVE my Oct Bad Girls kit!! Thanks to my awesome postoffice (spot the sarcasm) I didn't know my kit had actually arrived until yesterday, but cracked out two layouts that I really love in three hours! Nice!
- Gotta wrap up the BG stuff tonight as I'll be gone for another surgery tomorrow and will be unreliable this weekend for tougher stuff than just watchin Entourage season 3 (ok Jeremy Piven is pure genious, SO PERFECT for this role, love the interaction w/him and his wife/mention of his wife, he so deserved that Emmy, yay), popping pills and sleepin (and feelin sorry for myself as usual).
- I hate my postoffice/the postal system. Two boxes/shipments delayed lately due to missing notifications and a third one almost gone missing but finally on track now. Sniff. But I'm so dependent on them!
- Did I say I love my Oct kit??????? :D :D :D
- I've been feeling a bit stuck in the same "style" scrapwise lately. Don't get me wrong cause a lot of the scrappers whom I adore and admire is simply because they're so great when doing their own "signaturestyle", but I get a bit restless when I feel like this. Trying to shake this feeling off me.